Cris Collinsworth

kayaker0678

Oh God, how dare he! THAT SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!

I mean, really, is it THAT big of a deal??

ok so its not that big of a deal that the most visable ex-bengal waves the rivals flag. its like Jim Tressel waving a michigan flag

and let's not forget he was chanting "go steelers!"

i hate collinsworth almost as much as he seems to hate the bengals. i changed the channel before that stunt just because i was so sick of what comes out of his mouth. go bengals.

Was the low-blow bar skit at half time really needed?

When you've been to one playoff game in 17 years, it's expected. You're the joke of the league. Goodbye prime time games next season.

You better believe it! We'll be lucky to get a game in HD next season... I feel sorry for all the fairweathers, you know who I'm talking about, that spent their hard-earned money on season tickets this year. :lmao:

Was the low-blow bar skit at half time really needed?

When you've been to one playoff game in 17 years, it's expected. You're the joke of the league. Goodbye prime time games next season.

If the Bengals are the joke of the league, why did they have so many prime time games this year to begin with? Really, you contradict yourself with just about every post. This fits in well with your conspiracy theory about how Mike Brown really wants them to lose so that he doesn't have to lose money by going to the SuperBowl (I'm still trying to figure that one out by the way -- even I'm not stupid enough to lose money if I own a team that goes to a SuperBowl), but still wants them to be good so that he can sell more tickets. But, hey, don't let simple things like logic get in your way, Mulder.

It's a meaningless yellow rag. Really, people need to get over it. Waving a rag means nothing to me ... chanting a song that roots for the enemy, well that's the story. Heck, I have a few of these rags myself. My family takes these torn rags to area restaurants and use them as bibs ... CJ style. Of course, we always wait until our food has been delivered for fear of the religious whack jobs going through various phases of mourning in about a 5 minute time interval. Anyway, it always makes for a fun time ... I'll need to get a picture some time.

IT IS A RAG ... A PIECE OF *CHEAP* CLOTH ... IT'S NOT EVEN MADE VERY GOOD, AND THE COLOR SHOWS YOU CLEARLY THAT IT IS MORE LIKE YELLOW, AND POSSIBLY EVEN URINE.

Get over it.

Bengal fans need their own traditions, and having a stupid piece of cloth to wave is a great place to start.

As a result I'm now taking pre-orders for the Who-Dey Hankie.

Be the first kid in your neighborhood to dry your eyes on the officially sanctioned Cincinnati Bengal tear blotter...made from swatches torn from Katie Blackburn's tear-stained prom dress.

"But daddy, he said I looked like a boy!!!!"

A finer offer you'll never find, but wait......there's more!

Order three Who-Dey Hankies for just $30 each and recieve a complimentary Chris Perry Wonder Rag.*

*Trust us, you'll love waiving it.