why do I get censored?

Listen admin and all moderators....I admit my opinions may differ from most, if not all of you, but is it really necessary to restrict my ability to post?

I joined this message board after reading posts for months, because it seemed to me this message board was filled with a bunch of homers and yes men. I do not fill it is right that because you dont agree with my opinions that you remove my ability to express my opinion, while all the time you allow, yourselves included, for people to swear on this site.

Please allow my posting abilities to be renewed for goodbyemarvin.

Thank You.

You don't seem to get it, dude. Your opinions aren't the problem - the problem is in the delivery. No one is pissed that your opinions differ, in fact, none of the points you've made are all that unique or insightful. What you HAVE done is toss insults around and generally act like an unpleasant little turd. When you act like an abrasive and unpleasant little turd rather than engaging folks in good-natured debate then folks really don't want you around. Pretty simple.

Listen admin and all moderators....I admit my opinions may differ from most, if not all of you, but is it really necessary to restrict my ability to post?

I joined this message board after reading posts for months, because it seemed to me this message board was filled with a bunch of homers and yes men. I do not fill it is right that because you dont agree with my opinions that you remove my ability to express my opinion, while all the time you allow, yourselves included, for people to swear on this site.

Thank You.

You have broke a couple forum rules today alone.

Multiple accounts - This is your third account.

Calling out mods on the forum - This is to be done through the private messaging system we have here.

And now you have three accounts you can't post with. To discuss this further, use the messaging system.

Thank You.

I'm as much of an anti-homer, anti-"yes man" as they come. I'm not blocked or warned. As already mentioned, it ain't the opinion, it's the method of conveying it.