Randy Cross just told me that Mike Brown can't win it

walzav29

He said evidence shows that Mike Brown can't win a Superbowl unless some major changes are done. Will Mike do them? No. Will Katie? I have no idea, but when is Mike handing over the regins? When Marvin leaves we will be sorry. Giving Marvin that few scouts is like having Michael Jordan wear sandals.

Mike Brown's product over the last decade and a half reminds me of the Bitch that owned the Indians in Major League. Is he doing this purposely to move the team??? Or is he just that cheap???? Or he is just retarted???

If we ever win a Super Bowl I hope Mike Brown isnt around to see it. He has done nothing but f**k over the players and coaches, and all of us fans with his frugal ways.

Mike Brown's product over the last decade and a half reminds me of the Bitch that owned the Indians in Major League. Is he doing this purposely to move the team??? Or is he just that cheap???? Or he is just retarted???

If we ever win a Super Bowl I hope Mike Brown isnt around to see it. He has done nothing but f**k over the players and coaches, and all of us fans with his frugal ways.

Or he is just retarted???

What is a retart? A reformed hooker that has fallen back into her pimp's stable of prostitutes.

Sorry, I am not picking on your spelling, this just hit me as I was reading you post.

I think Mike Brown may have at least the symptoms of mental retardation, if not full blown retardedness. Why?

In 1999, the New Orleans Saints offered ALL of their draft picks to take the Bengals round one pick. Their goal was to draft Ricky Williams. Mike Brown refused the offer. Mike Brown selected Akilli Smith with the Bengals number one selection.

The Bengals could have had the Saints number one pick and 2 each 2,3,4,5,6, and 7th round picks. 13 total picks in the draft that year including their own selections and the Saints selections.

The Cowboys took the Saints offer and made the deal with them.

If that is not evidence the man is a bit slow upstairs, I don't know what else is.

Why do we blame Mike Brown when we still have the same talent and coaches that's won (see, 2005)?

Think back to that season. On offense, we lost Steinbach and a retired Braham. How do we replace Steinbach? We take a tackle and put him out of position. Something our coaches are doing with scary regularity making decent players mediocre at best. How about replacing Braham? Well, I'm not sure about you. But Ghiaciuc is one offensive lineman you should point blame towards for a piss poor rushing offense.

Defense? Well, other than missing a few (and I mean very few) quality free agents, we saw our 1st and 2nd 2005 draft picks out to this day. We've lost five linebackers for this season, this season alone.

All I'm saying is that this time around, Brown is far from sharing the majority of the blame here. Players need to play and coaches need to manage the game better.

Why do we blame Mike Brown when we still have the same talent and coaches that's won (see, 2005)?

Think back to that season. On offense, we lost Steinbach and a retired Braham. How do we replace Steinbach? We take a tackle and put him out of position. Something our coaches are doing with scary regularity making decent players mediocre at best. How about replacing Braham? Well, I'm not sure about you. But Ghiaciuc is one offensive lineman you should point blame towards for a piss poor rushing offense.

Defense? Well, other than missing a few (and I mean very few) quality free agents, we saw our 1st and 2nd 2005 draft picks out to this day. We've lost five linebackers for this season, this season alone.

All I'm saying is that this time around, Brown is far from sharing the majority of the blame here. Players need to play and coaches need to manage the game better.

Paul Alexander is terrible. Mr. "Assistant Head Coach" never seems to get any blame though. If there were a way to get rid of the three major warts that are Alexander and Lippincott and Breshnahan in one off-season, it would be the best Bengals' off-season ever. I know Mike Brown isn't going anywhere, unfortunately.

I think Mike Brown may have at least the symptoms of mental retardation, if not full blown retardedness. Why?

In 1999, the New Orleans Saints offered ALL of their draft picks to take the Bengals round one pick. Their goal was to draft Ricky Williams. Mike Brown refused the offer. Mike Brown selected Akilli Smith with the Bengals number one selection.

The Bengals could have had the Saints number one pick and 2 each 2,3,4,5,6, and 7th round picks. 13 total picks in the draft that year including their own selections and the Saints selections.

If that is not evidence the man is a bit slow upstairs, I don't know what else is.

He simply didn't want to have pay all those players is all. <_<

Not a big thing but the Redskins took the deal not the Cowboys.

Or he is just retarted???

What is a retart? A reformed hooker that has fallen back into her pimp's stable of prostitutes.

Sorry, I am not picking on your spelling, this just hit me as I was reading you post.

Holy sh*t! Hilarious...

actually I think it what you do to lemonade when it's lost its zing so that you can keep serving it...

He said evidence shows that Mike Brown can't win a Superbowl unless some major changes are done. Will Mike do them? No. Will Katie? I have no idea, but when is Mike handing over the regins? When Marvin leaves we will be sorry. Giving Marvin that few scouts is like having Michael Jordan wear sandals.

When Marvin leaves we should be thankful. He set a good foundation. He got the team out of the gutter. BUt he will NEVER take this team to the next level.

We need mass changes in the front office and coaching. I think Katie we be good with making changes. It just may take Dad passing away before she is allowed to.

FIRE MARVIN!!!!!

When Marvin leaves we should be thankful. He set a good foundation. He got the team out of the gutter. BUt he will NEVER take this team to the next level.

We need mass changes in the front office and coaching. I think Katie we be good with making changes. It just may take Dad passing away before she is allowed to.

FIRE MARVIN!!!!!

Have I got the perfect sig pic for you! :P

marvinlewisji6.png