NBA Opens up

semiotter

Well as some of you know im a NY Knick fan, have been forever. And although many say they wont do much this year I beg to differ. As I look at the line up I see alot of talent on this club. With the likes of J. Crawford, Eddie Curry, David Lee, Maurbury, new comer Z. Randolph and the Q. Quinton Richardson and another sparkplug off the bench Renaldo Balkman from south car. this team will suprise alot of so called experts this year. So all you band wagon SUNS, MAVS, CAVS AND THIS YEAR IM SURE THE CELTICS WILL HAVE SOME!! dont over look my KNICKS cuz we gonna wake up the N.B.A this year....

• 3 weeks later...
How bout them Knicks...yawn hahahahaa.

Go Rockets

I assume you're talking about the 50+ point butt raping they took from the Celtics. Hilarious.

Go Cavs!

Go Rockets

I assume you're talking about the 50+ point butt raping they took from the Celtics. Hilarious.

Go Cavs!

Yeah Go Cavs!!!! that one man team...losers of five straight...without Leroy they aint s**t!!!! :sure:

Go Rockets

Go Cavs!

Yeah Go Cavs!!!! that one man team...losers of five straight...without Leroy they aint s**t!!!! :sure:

No denying that one. That's what make LeBron such a great player. He literally takes that team from a team that probably wouldn't make the playoffs without him to a team that is a NBA Finals contender.

Well the NBA season is about a month along, so lets see how everyones teams are doing...

Semiotters Knicks are currently 6-15 and not faring too well so far.

Whur Chad At's Rockets are hanging at even for the season. 11-11.

Scooters Cavs are struggling without LeBron, and have dropped to 10-12.

That just leaves my Suns playing solid ball with a record of 16-6.

My biggest shocker of this season? 18-2 Boston! :o Didn't they suck a$$ last year? WTF!?!

Well the NBA season is about a month along, so lets see how everyones teams are doing...

Semiotters Knicks are currently 6-15 and not faring too well so far.

Whur Chad At's Rockets are hanging at even for the season. 11-11.

Scooters Cavs are struggling without LeBron, and have dropped to 10-12.

That just leaves my Suns playing solid ball with a record of 16-6.

My biggest shocker of this season? 18-2 Boston! :o Didn't they suck a$$ last year? WTF!?!

Dang Billy dont rub it in!!! :wacko: These guys have the talent but I hate to say it but the coach is killing us...I need to look up when we all play each other head to head then we can talk some KNICKS smack... :unsure: uh wait a minute, is there such a thing????

Well I looked it up. The Knicks paly the CAVS 12/19 AT NY, AND THE ROCKETS 05/08 AT NY. so there 2 NY WINS there :lol: We are done with THEM dang SUNS already we lost twice by 11pts. So you can see the SUNS are glad they dont play us again :lmao: So as far as me smacking Mr. Bill I missed my chance....dangit....AND Bill give me RAY ALLEN and KEVIN GARRNET and my KNICKS would be 18-2 to... :cheers:

Christ how can any of you like the NBA?? I swear I'd rather watch tennis.

Well I drive all night Ox and we have that sirius radio in the truck. And man let me tell ya on Sunday, omg its like being in heaven!!! All the pro football games are at your finger tips and then during the week I can listen to any NBA game to. I didnt really get into them till I had this radio, but they aint that bad to listen to. Except for my KNICKS games getting there ass handed to them every game its not so bad. People have the wrong concept about most teams, they do play defense and team ball alot more than I thought to/ The """new""" Celtics really play team ball and are great lo listen to. Others are the SPURS, BILLYS SUNS and more so its not so bad/ B)

Go Rockets

Go Cavs!

"""""Knicks 108 haves i mean CAVS 80"""""......... :rolleyes::cheers::lmao:

Suns.............

Somebody just impressed me as a pretty classy guy. :sure:

Why thanks, I'm still pis*ed about last year against that dic*head Horry and the Spurs - I hope we get them in the playoffs again this year... By the way I have been a Suns fan since the ABA went away - not a bangwagon dude here... I was damn young when the ABA was around, but the Kentucky Colonals were my team...

Suns.............

Why thanks, I'm still pis*ed about last year against that dic*head Horry and the Spurs - I hope we get them in the playoffs again this year... By the way I have been a Suns fan since the ABA went away - not a bangwagon dude here... I was damn young when the ABA was around, but the Kentucky Colonals were my team...

OMG 44, I went to the very last KY ABA game... we lost to DENVER IN THE PLAYOFFS. What a team Gilmore,Louie Dampier,Bird Averitt,Mo Lucas what a team

Denver not to bad to ISSEL,David Thompson Bobby Jones,and coach Larry BROWN...THE YEAR WAS 1976 WHOA

Suns.............

OMG 44, I went to the very last KY ABA game... we lost to DENVER IN THE PLAYOFFS. What a team Gilmore,Louie Dampier,Bird Averitt,Mo Lucas what a team

Denver not to bad to ISSEL,David Thompson Bobby Jones,and coach Larry BROWN...THE YEAR WAS 1976 WHOA

I graduated freakin' high school that year! :gramps:

Suns.............

I graduated freakin' high school that year! :gramps:

BILLY was ya living in the KY then?

• 4 weeks later...