Looking forward to next year

scxeezy

Our season is now all but over. I had so much hope based on our schedule & players coming back that after week 8 we would turn it up. All we had to do was break even @ 4-4.

So looking foreward to next year, I think it is important to use the rest of this season to get back on track. Hopefully Chad will be okay. Hopefully we will not have more problems with suspensions. Hopefully we will not have any more lasting injuries.

I really like Carson Palmer, but one thing he lacks is the ability to drive down the field at the end of the game for the winning score. Most of his final drives (today was no exception) end in an interception.

I really like Chad Johnson, but this year for some reason he has dropped WAY too many passes. Today's (one of the 3, at least) was so critical. That would have been an easy TD, giving us a commanding lead and probable locking up the W.

Hopefully Rudi can get back to where he was, or Watson, Irons, Perry can take over and stay healthy.

Hopefully our O-Line can stay healthy and provide Carson with some protection like they are expected to.

Hopefully we can get some stud defensive players via free agency or the draft. I know this has never worked out in the past. Maybe this will finally be the year.

Hopefully our defense will learn a) how to tackle B) how to cover on pass plays and c) how to pressure the QB. We cannot rely on getting TOs everytime in order to stop the opposing offense.

I really hope that we do not suddenly start getting W's this year. I do hope we start playing better, but I would rather lose the remaining games, get a high draft pick and a favorable schedule next year. With our luck, we will start winning and finish 8-8 again, still missing the playoffs.

Hopefully. Hopefully is what Mike Brown thinks everytime we plan for every season. Hopefully, the defense will improve this year. Hopefully, we won't get many injuries. Hopefully......

Mike Brown was once quoted in 2002 as saying something to this effect....."The Steelers were lucky to find that diamond in Maddox. We've just got to keep looking and hoping we can find something like that and get lucky."

Winners make their destiny and take control.

Losers look to "hope", get lucky, not rock the boat too much with changes. Losers look for that diamond in the rough.

Rudi should be cut due to his cap # and his lack of production and having three players, hopefully healthy, that have more talent. The majority of the defense will be gone, including the coordinater and we will give Odell another chance. I truly think that Pollack will try to come back at DE and take over for Justin but that is speaking extremely optimistically. Stacy Andrew needs to be signed to a long term contract and we need to cut our ties w/ Willie. A healthy Brooks, Jeanty and Odell will make a decent LB core. If we keep losing we might be able to draft Glenn Dorsey as well and that will provide an immediate upgrade and a player that will demand double teams on a consistent basis

Rudi should be cut due to his cap # and his lack of production and having three players, hopefully healthy, that have more talent. The majority of the defense will be gone, including the coordinater and we will give Odell another chance. I truly think that Pollack will try to come back at DE and take over for Justin but that is speaking extremely optimistically. Stacy Andrew needs to be signed to a long term contract and we need to cut our ties w/ Willie. A healthy Brooks, Jeanty and Odell will make a decent LB core. If we keep losing we might be able to draft Glenn Dorsey as well and that will provide an immediate upgrade and a player that will demand double teams on a consistent basis

With the emergence of Kenny Watson this season, and Kenny Irons healing in the wings, Rudi's days in Cincy are numbered IMHO. Get ready for a Cincy Kenny X2 backfield next season.

With the emergence of Kenny Watson this season, and Kenny Irons healing in the wings, Rudi's days in Cincy are numbered IMHO. Get ready for a Cincy Kenny X2 backfield next season.

They have about 3 years of drafting to get back in the hunt again. They've lost three years worth of drafting to injury and suspension so no magic cures. Today they showed they couldn't run the ball. RB is still a pressing need. OLine is a pressing need as they don't have a good run blocking unit. Pass defense doesn't exist when Deltha and JJ are on the field. No speed at linebacker. Dline can't stop the run or rush the passer. Brooks could return in two games at best and that will help the D. Perry and Henry could return in about 2 weeks too and that will help. Still, 6-10 is the best to hope for(4-4 for the rest of the season).

Entire defense is a large piece of whale feces. I am sure they will be drafting high, so Mike Brown, open that wallet.

next season lol, what you will get next year is the same bulls**t that has happened for the past 20 don't be fooled. if you live in cincy boycott this sorry f**king franchise. take out full page adds bashing mike brown. picket him at the stadium during home games. take all the merchandise you have every bought and burn it in front of pbs. sue sop for anything and every thing possible. egg and toilet paper his house do what ever you can to drive this sorry bastard ass out of cincy and he can take his sorry ass team with him. i want someone who wants to win game someone who cares about the game and not just the dollars. this is bull s**t that we as fans have to put up with some dick head just stealing our dollars. i moved from ohio to florida about a month ago and have wasted hundreds of dollars on Jersey's caps shirt and so on including direct tv season pass. which i have not had hooked back up just to spite this team. i am sick of it 20 years. f**k YOU MIKE BROWN YOU f**kING THIEF.

next season lol, what you will get next year is the same bulls**t that has happened for the past 20 don't be fooled. if you live in cincy boycott this sorry f**king franchise. take out full page adds bashing mike brown. picket him at the stadium during home games. take all the merchandise you have every bought and burn it in front of pbs. sue sop for anything and every thing possible. egg and toilet paper his house do what ever you can to drive this sorry bastard ass out of cincy and he can take his sorry ass team with him. i want someone who wants to win game someone who cares about the game and not just the dollars. this is bull s**t that we as fans have to put up with some dick head just stealing our dollars. i moved from ohio to florida about a month ago and have wasted hundreds of dollars on Jersey's caps shirt and so on including direct tv season pass. which i have not had hooked back up just to spite this team. i am sick of it 20 years. f**k YOU MIKE BROWN YOU f**kING THIEF.

:) I like this guy! :P