Hey Who Dey Fans

Ænigma

Hello Bengalszone posters. My name is Chris Hogsten (yeah funny last name). Im from Ironton Ohio and as you can probbally notice since im posting here I am a Bengals Fan =P. Im 18 years old and I work at a Speedway (dont make fun I need money for college). Despite the current 1-4 that the Bengals are going through I still believe in them. So anyways its nice to find a nice looking Bengals fansite (the rest are kinda Bleh.) Well hope my stay is good.

Hello Bengalszone posters. My name is Chris Hogsten (yeah funny last name). Im from Ironton Ohio and as you can probbally notice since im posting here I am a Bengals Fan =P. Im 18 years old and I work at a Speedway (dont make fun I need money for college). Despite the current 1-4 that the Bengals are going through I still believe in them. So anyways its nice to find a nice looking Bengals fansite (the rest are kinda Bleh.) Well hope my stay is good.

Welcome to Bengalszone Chris!