Jets Fan Here

smizzy

Hey guys....been a while but I'm back! Can't wait to watch the game this week. Most of my fantasy team plays in Cincy!! lol.

Billybroome where are ya buddy?!?

JetNation Invites The BengalsZone.com to stop over & talk about this weeks Matchup with us real Jets fans. Carson should have a field day with this defense.

Feel free to stop by and talk about the game with us. Good luck this week and we look forward to hearing from you guys. I'll be back to BS with Ya'll later!

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php

Billybroome where are ya buddy?!?

JetNation Invites The BengalsZone.com to stop over & talk about this weeks Matchup with us real Jets fans. Carson should have a field day with this defense.

Feel free to stop by and talk about the game with us. Good luck this week and we look forward to hearing from you guys. I'll be back to BS with Ya'll later!

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php

I'm right here smizzy! I've already been over to jetnation this week, and will continue to do so bro. :sure:

WTF?

You Jets fans are coming across as being some respectable fans of football. The jolliness of your invite tickles me. Maybe you could show some Squealers fans how to conversate with others. :P:wub: As it has been very hard to get thru to their steelheads that they are truly the original appalachian hilljacks, but tend to refer to us as the like. I think it's all just their way of trying to flatter us, really. Cincinnati is in the Ohio Valley, Pissburgh is in the Appalachian Mountians. Geography dumbfounds them.