Sirius radio and NFL games

GregCook

After canceling the Sunday ticket because I'm not home enough on Sunday, does anybody have some thoughts on NFL on Sirius, like does it give good game coverage? Who announces? How good are the pre-games and post game? Good audio quality? Any suggestions on portable Sirius radios?

I've gpt Sirius, had it for the last three years. You can get the home or opponents commentary on any game that is playing. The feed you get is from WLW, so it's not like you don't know who's commentating. I have a unit in my car and in the house, so I turn it on and listen to Lapham instead of the TV during the games. I LOVE my Sirius, wouldn't ever go back to old fashioned radio. Of course I'm a Stern fan too, so that helps.

Sirius is the greatest! The NFL channel is unbelievable. Non-stop NFL talk, you can easily get through to talk to analysts like Solomon Wilcots, the games are cool because like the other guy said you can pick whichever announcer's you want. You'll love it. 4 stars!

Sirius is the greatest! The NFL channel is unbelievable. Non-stop NFL talk, you can easily get through to talk to analysts like Solomon Wilcots, the games are cool because like the other guy said you can pick whichever announcer's you want. You'll love it. 4 stars!

You still calling in to do the team recaps this year?