arroyo

711chad

wats up with arroyo he's been absoulutely terrible this year...he needs to be sent down for livingston

For a pitcher who looked so promising last year, he's been an absolute buzz kill this year! Here he is playing his new blues song..."I can't win no mo." :lmao:

242.jpg

A combination of things has caused this, I think.

1. He just isn't a top-talent pitcher. NL hitters know what they're getting now, and it shows.

2. He hasn't gotten much run support this year, and he got hardly any early on.

3. Without a bullpen to rely on, he has probably lost some confidence.

At least Harang is still the man.

Help me understand the pitching selection process. Last season, Bronson got selected to the All-Star team for having a good first-half. Aaron Herang has just as good, if not better first half this season and he is overlooked. I don't get that. Oh, wait a minute. I think I have an idea. The media has not been covering this because they are to infatuated with the Yankees and their struggles. Thus, Aaron doesn't get the props he deserves. God, I hate the Yankees!!!!

A combination of things has caused this, I think.

1. He just isn't a top-talent pitcher. NL hitters know what they're getting now, and it shows.

2. He hasn't gotten much run support this year, and he got hardly any early on.

3. Without a bullpen to rely on, he has probably lost some confidence.

At least Harang is still the man.

I'd put #2 as 1-3 with #3 rounding out my top 5. Arroyo is a good 3 man and and average #2

He won last night plus smacked a homer to left!!! Good game, beat the Giants.

Yeah, his last two starts have been solid, haven't they? And I also agree about the lack of run support early on. It was pretty horrendous.

It's been a rough year overall, but these things happen. Let's see how he does during the second half before we start drawing any final conclusions.

• 2 weeks later...
He won last night plus smacked a homer to left!!! Good game, beat the Giants.

Yeah, his last two starts have been solid, haven't they? And I also agree about the lack of run support early on. It was pretty horrendous.

It's been a rough year overall, but these things happen. Let's see how he does during the second half before we start drawing any final conclusions.

Perfect example again last night Arroyo has the Reds 6-0 going all the way into the 8th when they bring in stanton he gives up 4 straight runs. At least Arroyo was awarded the W... The damn bullpen (Stanton) did everything possible to screw Arroyo out of another win.

Arroyo looked really good last night, BTW. He made the top performer list!