JR.. Trade Rumors???

semiotter

Heard on ESPN radio about him going to the CUBS!!!! But they were not thinking much about it. :unsure: Just wondering if anyone else heard any of them???

Yeah the Reds would be stupid to trade him to the Cubs, so he can hit homers against us. If I were the Reds I would trade him to an American league team so the chance of him playing against us is slim. I still think they should keep him. When he is healthy he is one of the best base ball players I have ever seen.

dunn couldnt drive in a run with two outs with runners in scoring position if his life depended on it...also how hard is it to his a sacrafise fly or jus make contact n not lead the league in strikeouts annually

Yep, I would be pissed if they traded him as well. Don't take away the only reason to watch their sorry asses !!! Would it help ?? Probably, but not enough to take us to the playoffs and therefore, I wouldn't want him going anywhere. The homers are fun to keep up with !!!

WHODEY !!!