Go Cavaliers!

Stripes

Dammit, I missed it! My wife is from Cleveland, and (aside from being in Divorce court twice a year when the Bengals-Turds hook-up), she has converted me to a Cavs & Tribe fan. By the reports I've read, LBJ had a game for the ages, that rivals MJ's best. Go Cavs! Theyd better win Saturday, or they're still in trouble!

I find it hard to root for any team from Cleveland, just like Pittsburgh. I'm sure there are many in Cleveland that feel the same of Cinncinnati teams, so who cares... Anyway, having spent so many years in San Antonio, that is where I got into the NBA and started following the Spurs. They have a great team and the depth of their bench is just stupid good !!! I expect the Spurs to win the Championship, but won't leave out the possiblity that the Cav's could catch the Spurs off guard...

WHODEY !!!

Bowen is going to play dirty and it's going to give Lebron fits. I predict hard fouls early. I hope the Cavs win, but I think it will be the Spurs in five.

I agree, I think it will be the Spurs in five. Cavs will sneak by one win, the fact that the Spurs have been here before says a lot, but Detroit has too and look where they are now.

I hope the Cavs can pull out the finals victorious!

Who knows? Maybe the Cav's will beat the Spurs to "Foul Hard and Play Dirty" punch! I certainly hope so!

Hey Billy: who'd win straight-up in a fight? looks like the Cavs are younger and bigger. unfortunately, they be playin' nBa-Ball => I'm afraid the Spurs will cash in on their experience and guard play, and win in 6.

The Cavs will win in 5, nobody on San Antonio can stop LeBron, no one.

Well he got stopped last night pretty well. I don't see the Cav's winning even a game in this matchup I'm afraid... :(

Lebron stopped himself by not making a fg in the first half, he has to be more agressive through out the game and not just in the last 8 minutes.

also Mike Brown didn't even put Eric Snow in the game to guard Parker, unless he uses Snow to guard parker it's going to be long series for the Cavs.

As horrible as Cleveland played they only lost by 9 points, they could still very easily win this series. If they win on Sunday night they have 3 home games to close out the series, I could still be right :P

As horrible as Cleveland played they only lost by 9 points, they could still very easily win this series. If they win on Sunday night they have 3 home games to close out the series, I could still be right :P

I sincerely hope you are.

The Spurs look poised to take home the trophy though. I figure they'll win it in six games.

Try four. Stick a fork in LeBron and the Cav's. They are DONE!

That they are indeed. Now I can revert to my "Cleveland sucks!" mindset and still be just as content as before. ;)

This as been the most disappionting series for LeBron fans, he hasn't stepped up to the challenge yet and played a good complete game. Why he's passing the ball to Anderson "Sideshow Bob" Verajo(sp?) with 10 secs left is beyond me. Mike Brown has been out-coached by his mentor Greg Popovich all series as well. In short, Cleveland is just to in-experienced and LeBron is too unselfish for them to win now, he has to learn when to defer and when to be agressive.

pistons woulda been much better in the finals...i was shocked they lost to lebron and garbage. if anyone thought the cavs had a chance in this series they dont know much about basketball.

Congrat to LeBron on the birth of his second son, Bryce Maximus James. Yes, LeBron named his son Maximus.

Also Jditty, if Cleveland could have shot better they would have won, don't act like all 4 games were blowouts. Cleveland was close they just couldn't make any shots, especially when it mattered. I've never seen a team shoot so poorly in the Finals, it's like they saved their worst for last.

Congrat to LeBron on the birth of his second son, Bryce Maximus James. Yes, LeBron named his son Maximus.

Also Jditty, if Cleveland could have shot better they would have won, don't act like all 4 games were blowouts. Cleveland was close they just couldn't make any shots, especially when it mattered. I've never seen a team shoot so poorly in the Finals, it's like they saved their worst for last.

Jditty's just pissed that his beloved Lakers didn't make it into the finals. :rolleyes:

Jditty's just pissed that his beloved Lakers didn't make it into the finals. :rolleyes:

Well from the way Kobe's been talking he might me pissed for awhile, that organization has gone down the s**tter ever since they let Shaq leave. Why they let the most dominate player in the NBA walk out the door is beyond me. Oh well.

Well from the way Kobe's been talking he might me pissed for awhile, that organization has gone down the s**tter ever since they let Shaq leave. Why they let the most dominate player in the NBA walk out the door is beyond me. Oh well.

No doubt Mr. Master. I would have thought they would have found some way to have those two kiss and make up instead of letting the entire organization go down the tubes! :wacko: