Hall, White, or Joseph: Who will be the first to record his first INT

kurgan74

JonJoe will be a starter and play exponentially more snaps than White (who I think will be relegated to special teams duties) and Hall, who we've all agreed will be the nickel man for at least the first six weeks. I'd put money on Joseph to get his first INT week 2 against the Browns.

I'll pick JonJoe to be the first to *drop* an INT, how about that? Among the three, he'll probably get the first one simply based on PT.

As to season firsts...

I pick Tory James as the first to be beaten deep. Thankfully that touchdown won't go on our scoreboard anymore, somebody else's problem. I'll pick Deltha to be the first to forget his assignment. I'll take Dexter for first tackle behind the line (among secondary players). White gets the first casualty (opponent knocked out by concussion)

I'll give Madieu the first pick on an overthrow by McNair on Monday night.

I'll pick JonJoe to be the first to *drop* an INT, how about that? Among the three, he'll probably get the first one simply based on PT.

As to season firsts...

I pick Tory James as the first to be beaten deep. Thankfully that touchdown won't go on our scoreboard anymore, somebody else's problem. I'll pick Deltha to be the first to forget his assignment. I'll take Dexter for first tackle behind the line (among secondary players). White gets the first casualty (opponent knocked out by concussion)

Ah so you are picking tory to do it for the pats as a nickel back :sure: hey it works

I'm sure :P marvin has him on the juggs machine 24/7 and then gonna stick his hands in honey before each game.

Man, reading that sentence right under TDBs sig made me think of a different motivational technique. ;)

After seeing Jjoes woman I think he could have 50 picks with TDB's motivation techique.

JJ is a very solid CB already but the guy just can't catch. Granted, I'm thankful he gets in position to be able to drop the INT.

I'll go with Hall because he can actually manage to catch the ball (not complaining about JJ really) and will see the field more than White.

As to season firsts...

tory james is with the patriosts now bro

As to season firsts...

tory james is with the patriosts now bro

I think he knows that - since he said "Thankfully that touchdown won't go on our scoreboard anymore."