[Another] Bengals Only 7 rounder

Stripes

On other boards, this is the seven rounder I've been throwing around.

1 - Lawrence Timmons, OLB, FSU - Impact defender who should be able to replace Jeanty or Landon fairly quickly.

2 - Eric Wright, CB, UNLV - Screw character, he's a first round talent.

4 - Paul Soliai, DT, Utah - Possibly a pipe dream, but I'd love to have him.

5 - Kevin Payne, S, Louisiana-Monroe - Kazkal's main man.

6 - Ryne Robinson, WR, Miami (Ohio) - Excellent special teams player, solid deep threat.

7 - Jeff Rowe, QB, Nevada - Seems to be a relative favorite around here, so I'll conform.

7 - Melvin Bullitt, S, Texas A&M - Excellent measureables, should be capable of contributing on special teams.

1 - Lawrence Timmons, OLB, FSU - Impact defender who should be able to replace Jeanty or Landon fairly quickly.

6 - Ryne Robinson, WR, Miami (Ohio) - Excellent special teams player, solid deep threat.

7 - Jeff Rowe, QB, Nevada - Seems to be a relative favorite around here, so I'll conform.

7 - Melvin Bullitt, S, Texas A&M - Excellent measureables, should be capable of contributing on special teams.

I would :cheers:to that draft.

I concur. If the Bengals are going early LB, they will probably go Timmons. Good in coverage and rushing the passer.

136 ecstasy pills, 136. No normal person just having a little fun has 136 rolls, dude was pushin' em'. (Eric allegedly sexually assualted a woman. If the Bengals are going to "screw character" I'd rather they did it for Meriweather.)

Blah, a big fatty and not much else. Good athlete but is 1D. This teams needs a pass rushing DT, Paul is not that.

Interesting guy with all he's done, but I just don't think posses quite the coverage ability Cincy is really looking for.

I WOULD LOVE THIS PICK. TED GINN?? GIVE ME RYNE BY A MILE.

Ehhh...don't see them drafting a young QB, you never know though. This team really seems to like the vet backups.

ANOTHER safety? Thats 7 safeties, just seems pretty high.

Just my opinions

I concur. If the Bengals are going early LB, they will probably go Timmons. Good in coverage and rushing the passer.

136 ecstasy pills, 136. No normal person just having a little fun has 136 rolls, dude was pushin' em'. (Eric allegedly sexually assualted a woman. If the Bengals are going to "screw character" I'd rather they did it for Meriweather.)

Blah, a big fatty and not much else. Good athlete but is 1D. This teams needs a pass rushing DT, Paul is not that.

Interesting guy with all he's done, but I just don't think posses quite the coverage ability Cincy is really looking for.

Ehhh...don't see them drafting a young QB, you never know though. This team really seems to like the vet backups.

Just my opinions

1) Adrian Peterson

2) Leon Hall

4) Calvin Johnson

5) Patrick Willis

6) Reggie Nelson

7) Gaines Adams

7) Brady Quinn

Just my opinions too.... :cheers:

I am tired of the speculation! Can we get to saturday already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Note: The preceding post was brought to you by the letter "sarcasm" and the number "one too many Sobe Adrenaline Rushs".....

IMO the Bengals lost a S, CB, DT, LB and 1 and 1/2 WR's (TE if you consider Stewart an NFL TE, I dont)

DT has been filled by Myers

CB ranks as my #1 concern

LB ranks as my #2

S ranks #3

late round picks need to go to future depth at WR,RB,QB,TE or DL.

I would like to see a late round third down threat RB prospect #4

WR #5

DL #6

QB or TE #7

I will leave player eval's to the pro's but I would love to see a draft with a similar look to this.

Just my opinions

1) Adrian Peterson

2) Leon Hall

4) Calvin Johnson

5) Patrick Willis

6) Reggie Nelson

7) Gaines Adams

7) Brady Quinn

Just my opinions too.... :cheers:

I am tired of the speculation! Can we get to saturday already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Note: The preceding post was brought to you by the letter "sarcasm" and the number "one too many Sobe Adrenaline Rushs".....

Meh. Willis is a reach in the fifth round.

That'd be a killer draft. The only 2 of those players I got available when the Bengals pick are Payne and Robinson. We'll see what shakes in a couple days.