Pats Sign Burris!

HoosierCat

http://www.patriots.com/news/fullarticle.s...12&type=general

worth a read just for the line "the Patriots continue to sign talent from the Bengals"!!!! :blink::blink::blink:

Damn, as much as I like Burris as a person, I'd use the term talent very loosely, his best days were years ago....and really, he's one hit away from never playing again...

Yeah I can't really see this as a major signing/news item.

Good luck to him but I think he's now "out to grass".

In a related note...did anyone hear about Ty Law getting busted in Miami last night? He got pulled over and then ran from the cops.

Yeah Law got busted when he when over the yellow line and hit another car. He then left the sceen and started a police chase with Miami PD that ended on foot. I think the Lions are looking to sign the cop that ran him down.

In a related note...did anyone hear about Ty Law getting busted in Miami last night?  He got pulled over and then ran from the cops.

Yeah Law got busted when he when over the yellow line and hit another car. He then left the sceen and started a police chase with Miami PD that ended on foot. I think the Lions are looking to sign the cop that ran him down.

Ty was playing a little "bump and run" eh?

Ty was playing a little "bump and run" eh?

Gawdda**it, jj! Now I'm going to have to unplug my f**king keyboard and go drain out all the beer I just spewed all over it. Son of a beach... ;)

I didn't realize how corny it was until after I typed it. So I had to leave it! :P

Actually I'm glad for Jeff Burris, and hopefully he'll stay intact and help the N.E. patriots out this year.

Hey, I love Jeff, think he did all that was asked of him and more while a Bengal...but it's time to call it a career. If only because he's one bad hit away from having his brain do a permanant floating act inside his skull. Ain't worth it, man. Settle down. Have kids. Get a radio analyst gig and enjoy life. Or go into coaching; he is very highly thought of as a player/coach from what I've heard. But for his own health it's time to move on.

Actually I'm glad for Jeff Burris, and hopefully he'll stay intact and help the N.E. patriots out this year.

Hey, I love Jeff, think he did all that was asked of him and more while a Bengal...but it's time to call it a career. If only because he's one bad hit away from having his brain do a permanant floating act inside his skull. Ain't worth it, man. Settle down. Have kids. Get a radio analyst gig and enjoy life. Or go into coaching; he is very highly thought of as a player/coach from what I've heard. But for his own health it's time to move on.

I agree with you. It's time for burris to blow the whistle at practice.

"Yeah Law got busted when he when over the yellow line and hit another car. He then left the sceen and started a police chase with Miami PD that ended on foot. I think the Lions are looking to sign the cop that ran him down."

Yeah, and I'll up you guys one--HE HAD A COREY DILLON-LIKE MELTDOWN WHEN HE WAS GETTING ARRESTED BY THE COPS. He stated "DON'T TOUCH ME--I'M A PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE!!!"

I wonder if that line ever worked for Randy Moss, Lawrence Phillips, 'Weed Wallace/ANY OF THE PORTLAND JAILBLAZERS, or Ray Lewis???

All I ask for Christmas is that Corey and Ty get put on the same team together--that should make for some cool press conferences. Also, put Terry Glenn back on the Patriots too. The media would have a frenzy in Beantown with the "3 Amigos".

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: