Reds @ Cubs Series Discussion

WhoDeyForever

Cincinnati Reds (5-4) @ Chicago Cubs (3-5)

3 Game Set

Game 1

2:20 ET

A. Harang (2-0, 3.55 ERA) vs. C. Zambrano (1-1, 6.00 ERA)

Game 2

1:05 ET

B. Arroyo (0-1, 3.86 ERA) vs. R. Hill (1-0, 1.29 ERA)

Game 3

2:20 ET

K. Lohse (0-0, 4.05 ERA) vs. T. Lilly (1-0, 2.77 ERA)

Zambrano belts one to center field..4-0

5-0 off a Theriot single....

Bases loaded..0 outs..COME ON REDS..Hamilton is up to B)

2 run single by Hamilton!!

5-2

Dunner drives another one in..5-3!!

GRIFFEY GETS A DOUBLE!!!

5-4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH AND DID I SAY 0 OUTS?? Dunn on 3rd and Griffey on 2nd!!

BYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edwin is hit by the pitch..Bases loaded..COME ON HATTE!!!

Wow, when Zambrano starts to lose it he loses everything... :lol:

Good for us though B)

BALL 4 TO HATTEBERG!!

IT IS NOW A TIE BALL GAME AND THE BASES ARE LOADED WITH NO OUTS!!!

WOOT WOOT!

Olman replaces zambrano and walks the 2 batters Hatteberg and now Valentine

6-5 REDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Sucks 2 out of the 3 games arent on tv..I have a hard time paying attention to the radio.

Aren't they on WGN?

Here's a suggestion. If you have the opportunity, throw in a video game and play while listening to the game. Lately I've been playing KOTOR while the game is on. Madden works great for it. Especially late in the game when I'm winning and just want to run out the clock.

Anyway, just a thought.

PS, the Arroyo and the Reds got smoked today.

Sucks 2 out of the 3 games arent on tv..I have a hard time paying attention to the radio.

Aren't they on WGN?

Here's a suggestion. If you have the opportunity, throw in a video game and play while listening to the game. Lately I've been playing KOTOR while the game is on. Madden works great for it. Especially late in the game when I'm winning and just want to run out the clock.

Anyway, just a thought.

PS, the Arroyo and the Reds got smoked today.

Never tried that, I'll see next time if it works..To bad I didnt wake up during the game today..I've been sick and I have been tryin to get much sleep as possible before school starts up again..

Sweet! Reds win 1-0! Kind of a boring pitchers duel though...

I kinda enjoyed it..When Lohse got in that jam with runners on 1st and 3rd and the heart of the cubs lineup up it was really intense..I think it was the 7th inning..Not quite sure..But that was really exciting to see Lohse strike out Jones,Lee and make Barrett pop up..Good stuff from Lohse today..Reds come home tomorrow to face the Brew Crew B)

Sweet! Reds win 1-0! Kind of a boring pitchers duel though...

I kinda enjoyed it..When Lohse got in that jam with runners on 1st and 3rd and the heart of the cubs lineup up it was really intense..I think it was the 7th inning..Not quite sure..But that was really exciting to see Lohse strike out Jones,Lee and make Barrett pop up..Good stuff from Lohse today..Reds come home tomorrow to face the Brew Crew B)

Let's hope they keep on their winning ways and hold on to the top spot in the NL Central Division!

Really...when was the last time the Reds won a game in which they got 2 or fewer hits?

I'm guessing you'd have to go back quite a ways.

Good question. It doesn't qualify, but I do recall a certain 1-0 victory against the Dodgers on September 16, 1988. Three hits as I recall. :D Great memory in Reds history.