Happy Birthday JDitty !!!

ArmyBengal

haha thx guys. my birthday consisted of me driving up to my aunts in LA from SD going out to red lobster (having the lobster special mmm rock lobster is awesome) and then studying for the rest of the night without being able to drink or anything else that regarded fun. I had to take a test to reup my cert for CCNA...WHICH I PASSED!!! i need 849 out of 1000 otherwise 85% and i got 860 otherwise 86% LOL so lucky. but let me say that mother fer was hard as hell now. so anyone else thinking of taking it...better get the study guide i have and better know their sh*t.

BUT i did go out last night and get plastered as well as meet some random girl up in burbank at a kareoke bar lol

haha thx guys. my birthday consisted of me driving up to my aunts in LA from SD going out to red lobster (having the lobster special mmm rock lobster is awesome) and then studying for the rest of the night without being able to drink or anything else that regarded fun. I had to take a test to reup my cert for CCNA...WHICH I PASSED!!! i need 849 out of 1000 otherwise 85% and i got 860 otherwise 86% LOL so lucky. but let me say that mother fer was hard as hell now. so anyone else thinking of taking it...better get the study guide i have and better know their sh*t.

BUT i did go out last night and get plastered as well as meet some random girl up in burbank at a kareoke bar lol

What song did you sing to woo her to you? The cute little number that starts out..."I Like Big Butts" by Sir Mix-A-Lot? :lol:

Kidding of course. Congrats on passing what is assuredly a hard exam. :sure: