Bengals vs Patriots

honestly, i think Dillon will have a big year....those who think otherwise are simply in denial, or pissed off cuz hes not running for us anymore....plus our Run Defense sucked last year...its not gonna be improved miraculously this season....

IMHO Dillon's best years are way behind him. I seriously doubt they even play him against us. I predict the guy will continue getting injured and come no where close to 1000 yards this season. He was in cincinnati too long and has caught the Kijana disease. Im just glad someone else thought he had enough gas in the tank to give up a second rounder for him. It's like selling a lemon just before the final break down. Life is good in Bengledom :D

On that porous run defense??? You guys ARE kidding, right???

I'm saying 140 yards with 2 TDs--in the regular season game. Corey's spiteful--and now he's got a reason to perform.

About the 140 yards--I was being modest.

PUH-LEASE

That was last years defense, I can promise you Marvin (you know Marvin, the guy that runs the team) will not have the run defense be in the bottom half of the league. And really, it's simple to stop Corey, hit him hard a couple of times and he'll take himself out of the game, just ask Baltimore.

I'm saying 140 yards with 2 TDs--in the regular season game

So it sounds as though Mr. "Bungles" Barbarian is picking multiple games...one regular season...and one PLAYOFFS!! Wassup wit dat Barb? Did something accidently slip or what!?! :player:

"So it sounds as though Mr. "Bungles" Barbarian is picking multiple games...one regular season...and one PLAYOFFS!! Wassup wit dat Barb? Did something accidently slip or what!?!"

In the immortal words of Jim Mora:

"Playoffs??? What??? PLAYOFFS??? You gotta be kidding me--DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS!!!"

Billy, I was referring to the PreSeason Game as opposed to Regular Season. Get over yourself. The Bungles aren't even sniffing playoffs this year.

I don't know about you, Bill--but I'm getting tired of saying the same thing year after year:

"They'll always be next year."

"So it sounds as though Mr. "Bungles" Barbarian is picking multiple games...one regular season...and one PLAYOFFS!! Wassup wit dat Barb? Did something accidently slip or what!?!"

In the immortal words of Jim Mora:

"Playoffs??? What??? PLAYOFFS??? You gotta be kidding me--DON'T TALK ABOUT PLAYOFFS!!!"

Billy, I was referring to the PreSeason Game as opposed to Regular Season. Get over yourself. The Bungles aren't even sniffing playoffs this year.

I don't know about you, Bill--but I'm getting tired of saying the same thing year after year:

"They'll always be next year."

Hey man there's also another saying.....

If you think the ship is drowning, then jump overboard and Swim for shore. The worst thing is you'll drown.

Or how about this one...

Stupid people don't know they're stupid , even after they've opened their mouths. :D

On that porous run defense??? You guys ARE kidding, right???

I'm saying 140 yards with 2 TDs--in the regular season game. Corey's spiteful--and now he's got a reason to perform.

About the 140 yards--I was being modest.

Yeah becasue u know Marvin Lewis isn't going to go and fix that in the offseason. :rolleyes: