Going to my 1st reds game

rbsohio30

Going to a Reds game is awesome..Me and my friends go all the time..We went to at least 9 or 10 last year and plan on going to even more this year. It is defintaly a great time. Especially if you live in Cincinnati. Only 5 bucks for a ticket for a great time B)

Yea get drunk before you go, sit in the outfield, have a couple cold ones(very expensive) and enjoy! The last game I went to in August some kid was wearing a Rothlesberger jersey and everyone booed him and threw things at him. It was great. Security had a close eye on us the whole game.

Yea get drunk before you go, sit in the outfield, have a couple cold ones(very expensive) and enjoy! The last game I went to in August some kid was wearing a Rothlesberger jersey and everyone booed him and threw things at him. It was great. Security had a close eye on us the whole game.

LMAO, gotta love the idiot steelers fans out there

haha if i was security i would be throwing things at him to..i dont care if i would lose my job..why would you wear a worthlessberger jersey to a Reds game anyway :blink:

why would you wear a worthlessberger jersey to a Reds game anyway :blink:

I can only think of one reason. The doofus had a death wish. <_<

BTW...I vividly remember the 1st Reds game I attended as a "Knot-Hole" little leaguer wayyyy back in 1965. Pete Rose, Tommy Helms, Leo Cardenas, Tony Perez, Vada Pinson, and best of all, Frank Robinson! Joe Nuxall was there too. Not announcing mind you. The big left hander was on the mound pitching. I'm pretty sure it was the Phillies they beat that day. God, to be able to go back and see that again would really be a treat! :sure: