Kitna is on crack lol

Kazkal

Lions | Kitna has high expectations for next season

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:13:23 -0700

Mike O' Hara, of the Detroit News, reports Detroit Lions QB Jon Kitna believes the Lions should win at least 10 games during the 2007 season.

Lions | R. Williams would like team to draft C. Johnson

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:12:38 -0700

Jo-Ann Barnas, of the Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions WR Roy Williams would like to see the Lions select Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson if he is available at the number two pick.

Lions | Kitna would like team to pick C. Johnson

Thu, 22 Mar 2007 15:11:50 -0700

Jo-Ann Barnas, of Detroit Free Press, reports Detroit Lions QB Jon Kitna would like to see the Lions select Georgia Tech WR Calvin Johnson if he is available at the number two pick. "Hands down, they're saying this guy is the best guy in the draft — best receiver to come out in years. So if you're sitting there at two and he's available, and you're going to use that pick, why not?"

For the 10 win comment :P,Really can't blaime him for wanting calvin they he woulden't be throwing to him for long.

Well, of course he would rather have C. Johnson or maybe Thomas...

1. Secures him starting the season and 2. Guys like that can only make you look better

But can you imagine if the Lions take another receiver with their first round pick...Oh the comments!

But this is the one year I would totally reason with them on taking one!

I mean, I see them taking the pick and trading it.

That's the only way they can get maximum value from that slot.

Rumor has it that they have been in talks with Tampa to trade up or Millen may steal C. Johnson from them...so there is a very good chance that Tampa may pull a Cleveland and trade up a spot to land someone. And I would be surprised that Millen would be smart enough to pull it off!

Wow, this post put me over 300! Hooray for me!!

I wouldn't diss millen for taking Calvin,He's the best player in this years draft he's nothing like the WR's you took before hell he could even be a gold chipper :P.... they could take Oline rnd 2 ;) jordan palmer in rnd 3-4 ^_^ Would love to see kitna get benched by another palmer.

I wouldn't diss millen for taking Calvin,He's the best player in this years draft he's nothing like the WR's you took before hell he could even be a gold chipper :P.... they could take Oline rnd 2 ;) jordan palmer in rnd 3-4 ^_^ Would love to see kitna get benched by another palmer.

No, I definitely wouldn't blame him this year for taking C. Johnson...I can just see that little monkey on his back while giving the green light.

That would be Deja vu for Kitna to see and "train" and soon get replaced by another Palmer...

The Lions need o-line help to keep to protect the qb in Martz pass happy system. Furrey proved to be more than capable to produce in Martz's system and they could get a guy like Gonzalez in the 2nd who would be a great fit for that system, imo.

Drafting another wr would be counter-productive as a I wr can't block or pass the ball to himself and u can't pass on every play. The Lions need impact players at positions who directly influence the outcome of game more than wr's do. A young qb to groom behind Kitna would be nice, upgrade on the oline, or adding much need playmakers to the defense. The Lions lost there only pro bowl caliber defensive player in Dre Bly, they need to replace him in the draft this year. The Lions have alot holes on their roster and wr isn't one of them.

they do not need a qb, kitna is fine. he got 4000 yards passing last season for christ sake. that offense can make any qb good. they need rb help for jones, a bruisertype, they also need oline help and linebackers. id be shocked to see them take quinn or johnson but it is the lions...so nobody ever knows.