McMicheal released!

KRUNKJUICE

I don't have any faith whatsoever that the Bengals will bring in a stud Free Agent. If we dip into the FA market, it will be for some mediocre player like always... Here we have all these holes to fill and the Bengals just keep passing all these guys that will go to another team and immediately make an impact. We need talent NOW! TE, Safety, Corner, DT, LB, RB, and even DE are all places that we should be looking to make something happen in FA... Yeah we have a hell of a good offense, but a solid defense is the only thing that is going to get us to the SB.

I don't have any faith whatsoever that the Bengals will bring in a stud Free Agent. If we dip into the FA market, it will be for some mediocre player like always... Here we have all these holes to fill and the Bengals just keep passing all these guys that will go to another team and immediately make an impact. We need talent NOW! TE, Safety, Corner, DT, LB, RB, and even DE are all places that we should be looking to make something happen in FA... Yeah we have a hell of a good offense, but a solid defense is the only thing that is going to get us to the SB.

If you upgraded that way you would have to play the game with 8 players on each side of the ball....

OR the salary cap would have to be $500 mill......

We locked up our good players and this is the consequence. Want FAs every year? Be a Redskin fan, where they have worse records than the Bengals.....

If you upgraded that way you would have to play the game with 8 players on each side of the ball....

OR the salary cap would have to be $500 mill......

We locked up our good players and this is the consequence. Want FAs every year? Be a Redskin fan, where they have worse records than the Bengals.....

Don't worry AMC, if his contract demands are too much there's no way the Bengals will get involved in a bidding war. While my disgruntled fellow fans decry every FA signing as the "one that got away" the Bengals are doing what they always do and, incidentally, what they say they will do by just sitting on the sidelines until the dust clears to see if there's anything left they will want. My guess is that they may have one FA signing somewhere along the lines that makes everyone collectively shrug. If you're concerned about the Bengals spending too much in FA, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

It doesn't matter if he can play.

It doesn't matter if he's a good fit.

It doesn't matter if the Bengals are willing to pay what he wants.

It wouldn't even matter if the player wanted to sign.

The only thing that matters is the hand-wringers made such a fuss about beer boating, buzzing, and stereo theft that the Bengals won't consider a free agent with this kind of baggage.

You know it's true.

I aint getting my hopes up for McMicheal but I know that we will sign a back up QB. If not a QB then probably nothing. Well yeah we'll sign some FAs when all the good players are gone. All the Bengals like to do is re-sign all of our offenseive players and keep the same crappy players on defense until they retire. Yeah sure let's build through the draft and in about seven years our defense might be ranked 20th overall.