Tyrone Moss - 4.70

Cory Anderson - 4.71

Jason Snelling - 4.74

Nate Ilaoa - 4.78

Gary Russell - 4.80

Leron McClain - 4.90

Patriots | Team talks with Bishop

Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:33:54 -0800

During his NFL Combine interview, California LB Desmond Bishop said he has had discussions with the New England Patriots. He added, "They talked a little bit about, asking if I could play in the 3-4, which I think I could do. But mostly just talking, getting a feel for each other, getting to know each other a little bit. And we'll let the combine stuff take care of itself."

NFL | Bishop believes he can play in a 3-4 scheme

Sat, 24 Feb 2007 23:27:41 -0800

During his NFL Combine interview, California LB Desmond Bishop measured a height of 6-1 1/2 and a weight of 239 pounds. During his interview, he was asked what separates him from other inside linebackers in terms of being able to play in a 3-4 scheme. Bishop said, "I think I'm versatile. Some people say they don't think I can drop back in coverage, that I'm just a run stopper. But I think I could drop back in coverage, I can run-stop, I could play in the 3-4. I could do whatever linebackers do."

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Yes I really like Wynn and it would make things interesting if he fell to the Bengals' in the 2nd.

Besides the fact he's local (and played in my HS league when it was the CHL) I think he would provide the shifty, speedy complement to Rudi that they need. He also has some upside that was untapped in college.

My big negative with him, is that I can see him getting injured/banged up too often, but who knows. He does have some decent size.

I'm liking Lorenzo Booker more and more, but with his Combine performance he is looking like a first day pick. Darius Walker might be a possibility in the 4th.

I'm also pretty surprised at how well Antonio Pittman performed at the Combine. He never seemed to me like much of a talented athlete as compared to the rest of the OSU offense. He certainly helped his stock a lot.

Wynn would be a good power fit runner but even with an excellent 40, time stops when he tries to cut. He's still probably not looking at anything better than the 5th round but who's to say he's not a Frank Gore waiting to happen?

I still like Justise Hairston in the 7th if the Bengals want a backup power runner. Rudi's never hurt but it wouldn't hurt to have a workhorse in the wings or relatively safe on the PS.

The Bengals can do the same with a 3rd down back. No need to waste a pick there IMO unless they can't re-sign Watson.

I'm liking Lorenzo Booker more and more, but with his Combine performance he is looking like a first day pick. Darius Walker might be a possibility in the 4th.

I'm also pretty surprised at how well Antonio Pittman performed at the Combine. He never seemed to me like much of a talented athlete as compared to the rest of the OSU offense. He certainly helped his stock a lot.

pittman is a good back and was over looked big time. i have been paying close attention to him the past two seasons. if he had more carries he very easily could have rushed for 1500+ yards last season. wells got over 100 carries and tony still got a 1100 yards and 14 td's. he has great speed and can run between the tackles. if he gets out in front he is gone. he can be a nice change of pace back and could help on special teams. like gonzo the team that gets him is going to be very pleased. he would look good in stripes especially if it's in the 4th rd.