Cmon NBA fans!!!!

semiotter

ny6034cx9.gifWell so far I know theres a few fans here, Billy and me....har har. But I know there has to be more. Just wondering who you all like and how many fans we got? I know alot of ya dont like it but thats fine to, to each his own...Oh yeah been a Knicks FAN back to the WILLIS REED ,Clyde (the glide) Frazier Days. Im a old fart..

Well, I do like watching the high profile games/teams. But what ends up happening is that the game plays in the background while I'm reading the bible and calling into Air America.

BUT

I know this is a bandwagon response, but I really enjoy watching the Suns play. One of my best friends is a crazy nut Lakers fan (not you ditty, although you are my pal!)

I really enjoyed it, as a passive fan, nothing too serious, during the days when Michael Jordan had his own special (I mean Bulls games) on NBA on NBC on Sunday's.

I'm not a fan by any means, but I like watching a good NBA game. The product is looking better and it's starting to dump that image problem it used to have.

ny6034cx9.gifWell so far I know theres a few fans here, Billy and me....har har. But I know there has to be more. Just wondering who you all like and how many fans we got? I know alot of ya dont like it but thats fine to, to each his own...Oh yeah been a Knicks FAN back to the WILLIS REED ,Clyde (the glide) Frazier Days. Im a old fart..

Yeah, I'm an old fart too. I remember watching Oscar Robertson play with the Cincinnati Royals! BTW, I'm now a Suns fan.

Lakers through and through. Been all my life since the showtime 80s, when i was being raised on them. Favorite player is still Byron Scott.

Im liking what the lakers are doign this year though. Once Kwame Brown and now Luke Walton are back from injury, we'll be a deep threat once we get into the playoffs. and not having to play dallas, san antonio, or phoenix most likely will help our shot. and as you all know...we DO make the championship almost 50% of the time ;)

Yeah, I'm an old fart too. I remember watching Oscar Robertson play with the Cincinnati Royals! BTW, I'm now a Suns fan.

Man the BIG "O" in cinncy. you are a old fart... :P