Bengal's Final Record

KitnasBengals

I'm glad you said so. I was too polite to be so direct about it!

To get to 6-and-10, they need five more wins. I think they have a shot against Arizona, Houston, San Diego, and San Fran. If they can split with Baltimore, that makes five. That leaves 6 more losses: Seattle, Kansas City, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, splitting with Balitimore, and giving one back to Cleveland.

Don't get me wrong - I hope they win. Before the season started, I actually bet money on the Bengals taking the division, hoping they'd catch lightning in a bottle.

But if you think they are going to go 8-and-8 or better you need at least two more of those loses to turn into winners. Which one? Pittsburgh? Not as long as they have Bettis. Cleveland? Did you watch the game last night? Baltimore? Maybe - I haven't seen them play yet this year - but right now they have the best record in the division!

If they play hard the rest of the season, and Carson Palmer doesn't go bust, then maybe next year they have a chance to put together a winning season. But they hole is already too deep for this team to escape this season. 6-10.

I'd say we should go 6-10 or 7-9.

Arizona, Houston, San Diego, one of the Baltimore games are probable wins.

San Francisco, Pittsburgh and Cleveland are winnable, depending on which team shows up.

Seattle, Kansas City, and St. Louis are going to be the tougher ones. But they are winnable. Anything can happen.

I'm not getting my hopes completely up though until Marvin has a full season under his belt. Then watch out NFL!!!

I'm glad you said so. I was too polite to be so direct about it!

To get to 6-and-10, they need five more wins. I think they have a shot against Arizona, Houston, San Diego, and San Fran. If they can split with Baltimore, that makes five. That leaves 6 more losses: Seattle, Kansas City, St. Louis, Pittsburgh, splitting with Balitimore, and giving one back to Cleveland.

Don't get me wrong - I hope they win. Before the season started, I actually bet money on the Bengals taking the division, hoping they'd catch lightning in a bottle.

But if you think they are going to go 8-and-8 or better you need at least two more of those loses to turn into winners. Which one? Pittsburgh? Not as long as they have Bettis. Cleveland? Did you watch the game last night? Baltimore? Maybe - I haven't seen them play yet this year - but right now they have the best record in the division!

If they play hard the rest of the season, and Carson Palmer doesn't go bust, then maybe next year they have a chance to put together a winning season. But they hole is already too deep for this team to escape this season. 6-10.

The Bengals have already beaten the Browns, and Baltimore has no QB to speak of. Bettis is on the decline in a big way, and the Steelers just got blown out by the Browns.

Best record in division? 2-2 isn't much to brag about...

And if you had stated your reasons WHY, rather than resorting to some dumb insult, your words carry a lot more weight...

Remember, NO game is a lock for any team in this league now with parity. Anyone can beat anyone, just look at the Cardinals beating the Packers. The Packers have blown out the Bears, Lions, and Seahawks and only lost to the Vikings, a powerhouse football team. And yet, this team lost to the Cardinals, who have been blown out by every team they have faced except the Packers!

So really, the Bengals record could be anything, even 12-4, though that would be amazingly unrealistic. But then again, who would of thought the Bears would of beat the Raiders this weekend? Or that the Colts would come back against the Bucs? Anything is possible.