1-4 Going into the bye

B24

This may sound stupid, but I think this years 1-4 team is the best 1-4 team I've seen in quite a while.

With Lewis learning what it takes to be a head coach and getting Dillon back after the bye, we still may have a shot at a late season run for the division.

Or I may just be out of it because of the cold medicine I'm on. :P

this is about as bitter as i can get.......marvin is learning and cost us this game...he has the final say as to receive or kick......take the wind!!!!!!!!!yes, this is a good 1-4 team.....long road to haul.......can they dig in and do it????....yes.....will they?????????only THEY will show us.........still.......venting is one thing.......now.....let's kick some ass the rest of the way......i believe

This may sound stupid, but I think this years 1-4 team is the best 1-4 team I've seen in quite a while.

I agree completely. This team is much better than its record indicates. I have no doubt that the only reason we aren't at least 2-3, and possibly 3-2, are the injuries to Dillon, TJ, Schobel, and until last week Rudi. We've been without our star RB *and* our No. 1 backup for a good chunk of the first five weeks, out top pass-catching TE from last year, and our No. 3 WR (leaving us with two rooks in Hamilton & Kwash who, not surprisingly, have been erratic). I don't think it's coincidence that the Bengals' primary problem has been putting points on the board.

Bottom line: good time for a bye week. This team needs to focus on getting healthy.

You win the coin toss and you want to kick off because of the wind? The object of the game is to take the ball and ram it down the other teams throats. Marvin Lewis made the right choice by taking the ball. By taking the ball you tell the other team that you have balls. You wanna kick off? Go watch a Steelers game. Boobie Clark lives.

Good call Bengalboy, if Marvin would've taken the wind and the Bills scored on the first possession, everybody would be complaining about that. Unless you win, people are always going to criticize. Hell, we beat the Browns and people were still complaining.

You win the coin toss and kick off because of the wind? The object of the game is to take the ball and ram it down the other teams throats. Marvin Lewis made the right choice

if you look at the 4th quarter bledso was throwing into the win and doing it quite well if we gave them the ball 9 times out of 10 drew would have marched them down.........MARVIN LEWIS MADE THE RIGHT CALL

Hate to put in my 2 cents late, but here it is anyway. The one thing that I haven't seen mentioned is that the Bengals defense had been on the field for a long time when Buffalo scored. Wind aside, you don't put your defense right back out there.

It's true that Bledsoe had thrown into the wind and did pretty good. So had Kitna. Most of his passes into the wind had been the short ones that weren't affected as much by the conditions. Bengals had moved the ball well for 4 quarters. There was no reason to assume that they wouldn't do well in OT too. You've got to figure that your offense will at least get a 1st down. If they stall after that and have to punt then at least your defense goes back in after catching their breath and getting regrouped. Coach Lewis could have done a little better with clock management at the end, but his decision to take the ball is correct 10 times out of 10.