6.)Texans Adrian Peterson

7.)Lions-Brady Quinn

8.)49ers-Alan Branch

9.)Bucs- Ted Ginn

10.)Steelers- Patrick Willis

11.)Green Bay-Marshawn Lynch

12.)Bills-Levi Brown

13.)Redskins-Leon Hall

14.)Jets- Quinn Pitcock ( to be used as a 3-4 End)

15.)Vikings-Dwayne Jarrett

16.)Cowboys- Justin Blalock

17.)Panthers-Michael Griffin

18.)Chiefs- Daymeion Hughes

19.)Bengals-Quentin Moses

20.)Rams-Lamar Woodley

21.)Eagles- Paul Posluszny

22.)(Patriots-sea)Buster Davis

23.)Jaguars- Earl Everett

24.)Saints- Marcus McCauley

25.)Falcons- DeMarcus Tyler

26.)Giants- Jake Long

27.)Ravens- Brian Brohm

28.)Chargers- Aaron Rouse

29.)Broncos- Marcus Thomas

30.)Patriots-Antoine Cason

31.)Colts-H.B Blades

32.)Bears- Rufus Alexander

1.)Cardinals- Eric Weddle

2.)Raiders- Victor Abiamiri

3.) Dolphins- Jeff Samardzija

4.)Browns- Adam Carriker

5.)Titans-Tim Crowder

6.)Texans- Brandon Meriweather

7.)Lions-Darrelle Revis

9.)Bucs- Brian Leonard

10.)Steelers- Joe Staley

11.)Packers- Darrelle Revis

12.)Bills- Joe Newton

13.)Jets- Michael Bush

14.)Jets- Amobi Okoye

15.)Vikings- Zach Miller

16.)Cowboys--Sidney Rice (youth for their WR corps?)

17.)Panthers- Anthony Waters

18.)Chiefs- Johnnie Lee Higgins

19.)Bengals-Keith Rivers

20.)Rams- Dan Bazuin

21.)Eagles-Tom Zbikowski

22.)-Seahawks-Manuel Ramirez

23.)Jaguars- Kyle Young

24.)Saints- Prescott Burgess

25.)Falcons- Doug Datish

26.)Giants- Kenny Irons

27.)Ravens-Fred Bennett

28.)Chargers-Oscar Lua

29.)Broncos- John Wendling

30.)Patriots- Sabby Piscitelli

31.)Bucs2#- Juwan Simpson

32.)Bears- Greg Olsen

Rnd 3 (Starting work on later)

1.)Cardinals - Ryan Kalil (could gain some weight but its Matts old center.)

2.)Raiders-

Good going Kaz. :cheers:

Here's the players you got in the 1st round who I don't think are 1st rounders:

1. Aaron Rouse: He's lost his starting job and for good reasons. He's neither physical enough vs. run nor good enough in coverage. Rouse looks like he'll slide to Day 2 IMO.

2. H.B. Blades: He looked like he was coming along nicely after looking pretty slow last year off but Rutgers changes that for me. Blades will get holed as a strongside backer and those are a plenty. Still, he ought to go before Day 1 is done.

3. Marcus Thomas: Too many problems with him. I'd say no team will be willing to risk more than a 3rd round pick on him now, which does give Pitcock a chance to get looked at as more of a 1st than 2nd rounder.

4. Jake Long: Just don't think he'll wash as a 1st round LT.

5. Justin Blalock: Great player but not a LT in the NFL. Maybe athletic enough for LG and certainly good enough for RT. Just probably not 1st rounder.

Borderline 1st rounders:

1. Buster Davis: Yeah he's smart, reads well and plays fast forward but I'm not seeing blazing lateral pursuit or ability to drop deep and fast in coverage. I'd say 2nd rounder.

2. Daymeion Hughes: I'd rate Revis and Bennett ahead of him.

3. Paul Posluzsny: Looks more like he's getting their late and holding on for tackles than beating the man to the spot. His injury does seem to have slowed him and probably will cause him drop.

4. Rufus Alexander: Just don't think he's proven he's got the a$$ for the NFL as a sure-fire 1st rounder.

5. Quinn Pitcock: A 3-4 DE does make his 1st round chances more appealing but not quite sure a 3-4 team will prioritize that in the 1st round nor think Pitcock is their man.

Not 2nd rounders IMO:

1. Tim Crowder: Sure looks like a slow-footed LDE in a 4-3 or 3-4. Not the strength to match his size and he can't pass rush. Crowder looks to me more like a 4th or 5th rounder.

2. Anthony Waters: He's been out all year with an ACL I believe. Not sure if he can be ready for the combine or not. I'd say it's doubtful a team looks at him with 2nd round impact w/o the injury.

3. Sabby Piscitelli: He's a pretty good player but he's a tweener between WSLB/SS. As such I'd say he's more 4th round material with safeties like Josh Gattis, Joe Sturdivant, Eric Weddle, Kevin Payne and John Wendling getting picked before him.

4. Greg Olsen: I'm just not seeing it. He's shows next to nothing but some of that does have to deal with the might Hurricane offense. I seriously doubt Olsen enters early.

5. Juwann Simpson: Be sure to watch Juwann here get used along with the rest of the Crimson Tide pass defender by the baddest QB in all the college football land -- JaMarcus Russell.

6. Joe Newton: I didn't see a TE who had a snowballs chance of being able to block at the next level. But he's a gret receiver and that will definitely help him with teams who like to go vertical up seams with their TE.

I hear yo Kaz...Poor ol' Marcus Thomas. Florida is loaded on the D-Line that they won't be too bad off without him but whatever he did to get bounced off the team sure won't hlp his draft stock. Of course, in the eyes of the Bengals brass, he's got all the makings of a 3rd rounder....Smokes dope and gets kicked off the team just like Ahmad. It would be tempting, eh?

I'll throw in some prospects who are looking like potential 2nd rounders to me (Of course until all the early entries come in, it's all crapshooting and even then it still is :lol: )

Tony Ugoh LT Arkansas: He might have the best feet of all the LTs.

Troy Smith QB Ohio State: Smith probabkly don't get looked at as a franchise QB prospect but he's got the skills and athletic ability to serve as a backup who can succeed with offenses like Atlanta or Tennessee.

Kevin Payne S Louisiana Monroe: The only thing giving me doubts is the metal plate in his arm.

Justin Harrell DT Tennessee: The bicep tear ended his season but that shouldn't be enough for teams to scrap him.

Red Bryant DT Tex A&M: Just whether he enters early or not.

Desmond Bishop LB Cal" Reminds me a lot of Kirk Morrison.

Josh Gattis FS Wake: He's an awesome player.

Ben Grubbs LG Auburn: Can he do it in the pors is the question.

Joe Sturdivant SS SMU: Closes fast, great timing, strong vs. run and knocks the jeez out of folks but man skills not quite sold on.

Hahahaha Btw Rivan Warder is my other board name I used "smacks head"

No prob. Added on the database under kazkal.

Of course, if you'd spend less time shuffling around in smoke-filled caves with all those Bear-Cultists you'd probably be able to keep your screen names staight... :lol:

Lol ya.but its hard to break habit used RivanWarder over 6 years where Kazkal I started about time I came here =)

5. Justin Blalock: Great player but not a LT in the NFL. Maybe athletic enough for LG and certainly good enough for RT. Just probably not 1st rounde

Well I think cowboy fans want him as a guard or RT ;p just know seems be one picks they like most minus somehow getting top LT prospect.

1. Tim Crowder: Sure looks like a slow-footed LDE in a 4-3 or 3-4. Not the strength to match his size and he can't pass rush. Crowder looks to me more like a 4th or 5th rounder.

I diden't think highly of him either o_O curse all people on nfl mock forums when he comes to us in the 1st.