new turf at paul brown

I hope it's not the stuff that "sprays up" pellets as guys are running or sliding on the turf. I think they have something like that in New Orleans or Atlanta and it is really distracting when you are watching a game.

as much as we over payed him he better be able to kick barefoot on hot coals!

We did not over pay Shayne Graham...When you have a kicker that's automatic, you pay him....Maybe you'd like Neil Rackers back?

for the league minimum, sure why not. He had a good year 2 yrs ago. Graham hasnt proven anything to earn that kind of dough.

Puh-lease, he was automatic at PBS!!! :blink:

That deserves a bonus right there. Trust me, the kid is gonna be considered one of the greatest kickers in the NFL before all is said and done.

Only in BungleLand would someone overpay a kicker. If you're paying Adam Viniteri, then I could possibly see it.

Not someone that the Panthers released.

As always, you sir, are an idiot.

The only reason the Panthers released him is because you can't keep 2 kickers on your active roster and they couldn't put him on the practice squad. Graham was competing with one of the top 2 kickers in the league. Saying he isn't good because he got cut would be like saying you had Walter Payton, Barry Sanders, Emmitt Smith, and OJ Simpson on your roster, and cut Smth because you only wanted to carry 3 running backs. This doesn't mean Smith isn't good, it just means he had tough competition.

For Graham to kick as well as he did on a minefield of a field showed amazing ability. Not only that, but we weren't the only ones looking at him.

Graham will be great this year, and frankly as we have seen by the number of games we have lost because we missed a field goal or an extra point over the last 10 years, the KICKER IS CRUCIAL.

Hey, you can't mastur....er....cantbeatourjohnsons, why all the name calling??? Can't you take it??? Ya big baby!!!

Graham isn't any Vanderjagt or Vinetari...he doesn't have the range either (obviously).

Get your facts straight, man. Graham had a terrible year in Carolina. He missed SEVERAL while competing with Kasey, so he was let go.

Jesus, you homers are killing me.

Hey, you can't mastur....er....cantbeatourjohnsons, why all the name calling??? Can't you take it??? Ya big baby!!!

Graham isn't any Vanderjagt or Vinetari...he doesn't have the range either (obviously).

Get your facts straight, man. Graham had a terrible year in Carolina. He missed SEVERAL while competing with Kasey, so he was let go.

Jesus, you homers are killing me.

Man get your facts straight...He actually out performed Kasey during preseason, but the team kept Kasey out of loyalty...The only game he had any problem in was the first one in Green Bay, when he was signed two days before the game.....

No range? You don't have a clue, he can nail 50 yarders all day....