Greetings

gbengals

Welcome, first off.

Secondly, how in the hell have you managed to post over there? I swear it's the most backwards board on the net. You'd think it was a stealer message board instead of a Bengals one.

At any rate, enjoy your stay.

Welcome, first off.

Secondly, how in the hell have you managed to post over there? I swear it's the most backwards board on the net. You'd think it was a stealer message board instead of a Bengals one.

The only Steelers on there pretty much only stay in the smack talk forum. If you dont expect fans from other teams there then why have a smack talk forum on there. The forum is not that bad, but I am interested to see how things are over here.

Welcome, first off.

The only Steelers on there pretty much only stay in the smack talk forum. If you dont expect fans from other teams there then why have a smack talk forum on there. The forum is not that bad, but I am interested to see how things are over here.

You're missing the point. That whole website is tilted towards the urine and black so much so that one anti stiller comment gets you booted. Ahh but anyways, hope you like the place.

I came over from the boards from bengals.com. I have the screen name of gbengals over there too.

Welcome too the Zone gbengals!!! :)

Who Dey!!! :cheers: