Fantasy Football Advice

Wraith

I'll start first. I am in a Keeper league that I won three years ago but my team fell apart last year

(my #1 AND #2 RBs were Priest Holmes and Ahman Green *shudder*)

I get to keep one WR but, my choices are Donte Stallwoth, Chris Chambers, Deion Branch, and Lee Evans. Chambers and Stallworth are both breaking in new QBs, Branch is holding out, and Evans plays for the Bills...and yes I have to pick one. So what do you think? (the team may be doomed because of the RB situation but it is a league I have been in for six years so I have too much invested in it to go away now)

I have Chambers as my guy but all these guys are talented young players, makes it hard to choose.

It's a toss up between Branch and Chambers, I think. Based on last year, Chambers is obviously your guy. He has a better quarterback throwing him the ball now as well. Still, there's no guarantee he will play up to last season's level consistently, and Culpepper may struggle again.

I'd say flip a coin between those two. Both are a risk.

No bout a-doubt it, Wraith - Chris Chambers is your man. Deion is having a hissy fit over his contract, and Bill B is not a very forgiving kinda guy. I'd have to agree with your original assessment - you are in deep doo-doo. I'm assuming you have first or second pick?

Better luck in the Premier League!!!