I slept with Billy Broome

Wisk

For 18 years! OK.... It was just in the same room and it was in separate bunk beds - not incestual but he DID make several passes at me....firing spit balls in the dark while I hid beneath the covers. Reality is...I'm his little (but taller) bro' and wanted to post something shocking on the site. We're both in our 40's now and huge Bengal fans. Great site I am glad to see...thanks for the reference bro' and good luck with the moderating!

YO WISK; what's really under that bouncing top. i get a third leg looking at those boobs!!!!!

Okay halp, if you REALLY wanna see, just send me $50 and I'll give you a peek. :lol: Hell...for $50 I'll also send you a peek of the moon, and a pressed fruit bowl! :P

• 2 weeks later...
The Age of man is over..... The Age of the Uruk Kai has begun.....

Ha ha ... :lol::D welcome lil' broom !

Okay Chris, I need some schoolin'. What is Uruk Kai? Lord of the Rings??? Something related? Nothing related? What. :blink:

Welcome wisk, glad to have another trash talker on our side...

Honestly my brother ain't got time for trash talk like I do. He's got two young boys, (one my infant nefew) that pretty much consumes his free time, but they ARE great kids! I'm just trying to figure out how the hell HE made 'em!!

Oops!! I trash talked my own brother!! :lol: Sorry bro! As moderator, I'll censure myself with a stern PM!! :P

Thanks for the welcome notes guys....Let me know if you need any dirt on Billy....it is abounding and I am more than willing to impart a multitude of accounting of my brother's mayhem!

Thanks for the welcome notes guys....Let me know if you need any dirt on Billy....it is abounding and I am more than willing to impart a multitude of accounting of my brother's mayhem!

LIES!!! ALL LIES I TELL YOU!!! :o

• 3 weeks later...
I thought maybe kitared had started this :(

I'm sure billy wishes it were so. :lol:

Come to think of it though, she'd probably not kiss-n-tell :unsure:

Kitared is over-rated. "She" is really a sailor from the west coast - 6'4", bushy red beard, mis-spelled tattoo's and armpits like a heavyweight's codpiece!

(possibly has a codpiece like a heavyweight's armpit aswell !!)

Anyways young Broom - we'll pipe you onboard the good ship Bengalzone and look forward to the tales of your elder bro.

Yo Scottish. You're wrong about Kitared. I've seen her picture, and I definitely wouldn't kick her outa bed for eating crackers, that's for sure! :wub:

If you don't believe me ask Chrishcovga, or look for yourself:

http://raiderfans.net/forum/gallery/ ^_^

Yo Scottish. You're wrong about Kitared. I've seen her picture, and I definitely wouldn't kick her outa bed for eating crackers, that's for sure! :wub:

http://raiderfans.net/forum/gallery/ ^_^

LOL.....................

OH I have been missing this thread.......Too funny!

No I didn't start this thread, and you are right Richmond I wouldn't kiss and tell! :D

Kitared is over-rated. "She" is really a sailor from the west coast - 6'4", bushy red beard, mis-spelled tattoo's and armpits like a heavyweight's codpiece!

(possibly has a codpiece like a heavyweight's armpit aswell !!)

I stand corrected - the hair is dark and not red!

Seriously though Kita, I must say you've got a cracking pair of jugs!

(Ouch! Mrs.Scottish has just smacked me 'round the earhole with a haggis!!)

I stand corrected - the hair is dark and not red!

Seriously though Kita, I must say you've got a cracking pair of jugs!

(Ouch! Mrs.Scottish has just smacked me 'round the earhole with a haggis!!)

Spoken like a true Bengals fan!! :player:

Yo Scottish. You're wrong about Kitared. I've seen her picture, and I definitely wouldn't kick her outa bed for eating crackers, that's for sure!  :wub:

http://raiderfans.net/forum/gallery/  ^_^

LOL.....................

OH I have been missing this thread.......Too funny!

No I didn't start this thread, and you are right Richmond I wouldn't kiss and tell! :D

It's nice to be right once in awhile. :D

Whenever you find yourself in Richmond KY stop by and it 'll be our secret. :)

piece

effcd! be glad your raiders didn't get his stanky poontang. :wacko: