Hello All

WichitaBengal1281

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Tyson, and I have been a Bengals fan since 1994, the glory days of Blake, Pickens, and Scott. I live in Kansas, so I am one of the few Bengals fans around here.

I hope to get along with all of you...you'll see me around alot.

• 4 weeks later...

palmer is to leaf as corvette is to chevette.

# 1 sat out and learned fromm a pro (kitna) . not just athletic ability and skill , but how to conduct yourself with integrity and respect. kind of like willie anderson. that is the type of players we need. not like warren sapp me me me

I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Tyson, and I have been a Bengals fan since 1994, the glory days of Blake, Pickens, and Scott. I live in Kansas, so I am one of the few Bengals fans around here.

I hope to get along with all of you...you'll see me around alot.

Happy to have a Kansas boy representing here!! Love those flags! Send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an identical Bengals flag to go along side of them!! Mine is listed under my members profile. :player: