NBA Playoffs

San Antonio Bengal

I know there aren't many NBA fans in these parts, but felt like starting an NBA topic now that the playoffs are here.

It finally feels like my Spurs are starting to click again. Usually the team will gel in about February, but so many things have been inconsistent primarily because of the nagging injuries. Without the injuries to Duncan, Ginobli and the rest we'd probably probably have home court all the way through. And today, the road to our 4th championship beings. B)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man the way the Spurs Whooped up on Sac. they look the best. Because Sac. has been playing great ball since they got Artest. So they look like the team in the west. The Suns could give them some trouble and maybe Dallas but I go with the Spurs in the west. In the East you got to say Detroit and everyone else second. Heck everyone else is from there Div. aint they( :blink: ). So they won that division so whats keeping them from this to. I know there is NJ AND Washington but come on Detroit is loaded. :rolleyes:

Wow. The Spurs - Kings game last night was amazing. The first half was so-so, but it was just punch, counter-punch through the fourth quarter and that lucky bounce on Barry's 3-pointer at the end of regulation proves that karma was on the side of the Spurs, at least for this night. The offense has been coming along in the past few years, but there's no way I would have believed that the offense would put up 250 points in the first two games. :blink:

The NBA still exists? :blink:

You know, there are some days when I say the same thing about MLB. :lol:

Agreed...if it weren't for the Reds, I wouldn't be paying the slightest bit of attention.

I don't know...ever since Jordan left, I just haven't found a team that I enjoy rooting for. And when you don't have a team you care about, any sport will get old pretty fast.

The NBA still exists? :blink:

You know, there are some days when I say the same thing about MLB. :lol:

Agreed...if it weren't for the Reds, I wouldn't be paying the slightest bit of attention.

I don't know...ever since Jordan left, I just haven't found a team that I enjoy rooting for. And when you don't have a team you care about, any sport will get old pretty fast.

I agree about not having a team... I use to love the NBA when Jordan was playing, my first game was the Bulls at the Knicks in the Garden and Jordan was amazing. It wasn't until I came to San Antonio almost 4 years ago that I got back into it with the Spurs doing so well. I've kinda adopted them as a team I enjoy rooting for. They aren't MY team, but I enjoy and root for them nonetheless !!! GO SPURS !!!

WHODEY !!!

I was born in Pittsburgh, lived in Cincinnati for the first 15 years of my life, & now live in the Cleveland area.....And the Cavs are the only team in Cleveland that I would ever root for.

Damn. Take a two week vacation in Baltimore, and you've got the AFC North covered!

lakers are killin it =)

:lol:They sure are! They had their chance to win it Thursday in L.A. and blew it! Now they gotta go board a flight back to Phoenix and face a pumped up Suns team who took Kobes best shot on the road and still won!

capt.2433b77e93f3456db909438676a51c2d.suns_lakers_basketball_las126.jpgcapt.df5e42f21f964e78882c0343ad19a36b.suns_lakers_basketball_las113.jpgcapt.e9b875a9607348be9269daf94c9086cb.suns_lakers_basketball_las128.jpg

I'm no big fan or expert on pro hoops, but I like Phoenix's chances in Saturdays game 7 finale right now.

lakerssucklarge2xw.gifcapt.482be1d4d13b415ca80112f594a1771e.suns_lakers_basketball_cajl103.jpgphoenixsunsfireballlargepurple.gif

Ya know, there's been some fantastic playoff basketball this year. I'm amazed. Still, only half the teams play defense, but it's getting better

The Cav's series was great. Close games, neither team playing D(until the second half of game 6, the Cav's stepped it up) high scores, and plenty of buzzer beaters

I think the Suns have the better team but I think LA will win, and defense will have a lot to do with it.