Bobby Cat Bengal Mock Draft

This draft would certainly put a smile on my face. Cromartie or Whitner in the first are my current two favorites (along with Kiwanuka). I don't think Watson will fall to #55, but if that were to happen then hell yeah that'd be a great pick. I could see us going for Marcedes though. The third round looks good as well, alternating the options in the second...

I like.

Mock Update:

1. Donte Whitner, S:Versatile player that can support the run as well.

ALT: Leonard Pope, TE: Mismatch creating TE to make this Offense complete.

2. Marcedes Lewis, TE:Coach Lewis gets his sleek TE to compete with the studs in the AFCN.

ALT: Claude Wroten, DT: First round talent, but 'character concerns' leave Wroten with a stigma that could negatively affect his draft status. Much like last year, Coach Lewis and the staff 'do their homework' on him and roll the dice.

3. Eric Henderson, DE:Pass-Rushing is still Coach Lewis seeks. Undersized and suffered a multitude of injuries, however, this guy might be something special if the trainer's can work with him.

ALT: Pat Watkins, S: Tall, rangy, play-making S that can spend time bulking up before he assumes a full time role.

4.Titus Adams, DT: Run-Stopping DT needed for the physical AFC North

ALT: Reggie McNeal: Big time playmaking abilities.

5. D.J. Shockley, QB/WR: Could be Hines Ward-ish in due time.......

ALT: Darrell Hunter: Athletic CB provides depth.

6. Chris Gocong OLB: Bengals were one of only 4 teams at his workout, which was conducted by Ricky "Suge" Hunley. (he's been everywhere, hasn't he?) Great Instincts and a great developmental project who doesn't have to get on the field RIGHT away, but could gradually contribute.

ALT:James Wyche: Adds pash-rushing DE to the mix.

7. Domenik Hixon- Might not be here by the next time we come around, but this player is durable, tough and has good size and speed. Could return kicks, alongside Tab Perry, for a formidible KR game.

Good Value pick, Bengals have shown interest.