Xavier

WHO DEY AGAIN?

X is up 20 right before the half. Man this great. I knew St. Joe's schedule would come back to bite them.

Halftime X is up 22. Is the 1 seed safe with the schedule they played? I say no. They better turn it around in the 2nd half and hope X shoots in the teens.

Yea, I'm listening to it now. I hope X pulls it out.

Well since UK got screwed I'll throw all my attention to Xavier. They have really jelled the last month and are playing great ball. Good luck against Texas and I believe you owe them one from a few years back.

Me too. I'm so depressed. First we don't sign Sapp, then U.C. and U.K. get kicked to the curb...what next? I go to the bar, have a few drinks, get pulled over and arrested for D.U.I.? Then get thrown in jail with my cellmate "Bubba" who thinks my butt is cute? I wouldn't be surprised the way THIS weekend has gone. I had best stay home! <_< I'm actually looking forward to Monday! :blink:

Not that I'm a Duke hater but I AM! I HATE them and everything they stand for, well,they don't stand for anything,but they do suck! I'm almost sure that coach K is a Nazi! All he needs is that little cheezy stash! :lol:

Just joking! I do hate them though and I hope X kicks some ass! I just want a game that is called fairly. IMO Duke gets sooooo many BS calls it makes me sick. If the refs don't do X in then they can win. Xavier doesn't have the talent of a Duke but they have heart. They earn everything and don't have it handed to them. Me and every other UK fan will be rooting for X!!!!

Ya know what Who Dey? With all the upsets that has transpired, I'm thinking my mom's alma mater Xavier is in a PRIME position for the ULTIMATE Cinderella story. That's right. You heard it here first. The Xavier Musketeers. NCAA Champions!! B)

I'm rooting for X and will march nude with a "I love Xavier" sign around the Cintas center if they win! No wait a minute. No one wants that. I'll let my wife do it. At least no one will throw rocks at her!GO X!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I like your attitude!! :lol: I'd much rather your wife did the parading than you!! she must be a hell of a sport to agree to that!! :)

Holy cow! Xavier is up by 2 at the half on DUKE!! :blink: Let's hope they hang on, but remember that Duke always comes on strong in the 2nd half. Boy...If the Musketeers make the Final Four...THAT would be THE Cinderella story of the tournement for sure!!