Draft picks

I finally figured out what Marvin is doing. If V.Wolfolk, T.Harris, or K.Udez are available we'll take them. If those 3 are gone we'll take the best CB available to learn from T.James & T.Vincent. I hope we get a shot at Gamble then Hall I don't think D.Robinson is 1st round material. But I am excited at having Weathersby & possibly Gamble learning the position from the 2 CB we have. Plus having them on the field for those 3 & 4 WR sets bring it on. In the 2nd round I am hoping to get D.Dockett the guy is EXPLOSIVE in the middle. What is going to happen to K.Abdullah is he going to get some PT at OLB on Hardy's side. Still have heard nothing about Dillon. If TO could go for a 2nd with his MOUTH and attitude we'll get a 3rd for CD.

We know we're gonna draft a cornerback.. but the real key to this years draft will be to strengthen the positions we fill in free agency..

Meaning

we sign a Fa..safety.. we draft a safety..

we sign a FA..linebacker..We draft a linebacker..

etc..etc..

Considering our defensive needs, I have to think We're gonna draft a lineman first... and if we go for a Cornerback.. WE might trade down to do that, because guys like Will Poole and Dunta Robinson have speed,size, and are 4 year seniors that won't need as much coaching as Gamble would.

The home run hit would be, If Udeze,Wilfork,Harris,D.J.Williams,are gone by the time we pick.. we grab DeAngelo Hall, he's the most complete of the elite 2 between himself and Gamble. Gamble may be taller, but Hall makes up for it with better speed and coverage abilties.