Playoff Tickets

mule99

Has anyone with season tickets gotten a confirmation on whether or not they received the additional playoff tickets? My CC has been charged for my regular tickets in the postseason, but I still haven't seen any charges for the four additional tickets I'm eligble for. My family won't stop asking if I have extras.

Has anyone else heard anything? I'm wondering if I missed out or it they're just being slow.

Has anyone with season tickets gotten a confirmation on whether or not they received the additional playoff tickets? My CC has been charged for my regular tickets in the postseason, but I still haven't seen any charges for the four additional tickets I'm eligble for. My family won't stop asking if I have extras.

Has anyone else heard anything? I'm wondering if I missed out or it they're just being slow.

I didn't order extras,but have you called the ticket office?I'm sure they could answer your question.

The original letter that went sent with the playoff invoice said that it was first come, first serve for the extra tickets. I'm sure the Bengals will find a way to screw the regular ticket holders and reward the suite and club owners. That's just what we need...extra wine and cheese fans during a HUGE home playoff game.