What is up with our DB's

combatbengal

I'm glad we won today! It looks like we'll get into the playoffs! I know that we have a butt load of take aways, but our DB's are flapping out there. They can't cover crap. Last week, the excuse was Manning (He's that damn good). This week, they let the Ravens come back and almost make it a close game. If we're going anywhere this week, they'll have to get their heads out of their A$$ and play football. Our offense is clicking but they can't carry us!

I'm glad we won today! It looks like we'll get into the playoffs! I know that we have a butt load of take aways, but our DB's are flapping out there. They can't cover crap. Last week, the excuse was Manning (He's that damn good). This week, they let the Ravens come back and almost make it a close game. If we're going anywhere this week, they'll have to get their heads out of their A$$ and play football. Our offense is clicking but they can't carry us!

The Bengals DB's were playing soft at the end of the game. Boller moved the ball against a prevent defense!..................... I could move the ball against a prevent defense.

In other words... Im not worried.

There was only one play where I saw Tory out of position vs mason on the TD pass....but it was a perfect pass. Tory played the ball but it was out of reach...he did not get burned, just beat....one play in about 50+.

Deltha had 1 int but could have had 2 had he hauled in the quick hitch throw boller through rught to deltha.

Ohalete was ok. his tackling vs lewis was marginal (try wrapping with your arms..) but the INT was good ball hawking. Boller is so bad, I'm surprised they didn;t have about 5 picks.

KK still misses tackles vs Lewis..my personal nightmare from seasons past.