Fight in Bengals locker room

Stripes

Don't be surprised if Reggie doesn't play Sunday, though, Marvin doesn't take any crap this year.

Sounds like the expected number of special teams penalties just dropped by 5. I'm starting to think Myles brings flags with him onto the field in case the refs run out.

I'm getting convinced that Reggie's IQ really is lower than his jersey number. :lol:

Shrug. S**t happens. Besides, it's Myles and Powell. Not as if Carson slugged Chad or something.

My guess is just that everyone's keyed up. They haven't played in two weeks, it's a big game, basically Sunday can't come fast enough. Good sign, IMHO.

Well Odell vs vets isen't good either but like many said should cool down

walsh im glad to hear you know where the players are living lol. i agree this is nothing no one hurt just things got heated it shows a little fire which i like. as long as braham doesnt break steinbach or willies jaw i will be ok

Hey Ive even seen pictures of allot of the playes homes.. posted on another site...

Marvin and Palmer have spreads in the 2 mil range.. Justin Smith is livin in a nice place too.

Chad has a condo.....