Dugans' sighting

chrishcovga

I would rather have Dugans back than have

T.J.Fumbleitallova'

or is it T.J. Can'tplayadowna'....?

TJ is one of the great mysteries of the '03 season. After all of Coach's talk about being able to play "teams" if you weren't a starter...this guy didn't play until the end of the season. Was Dugans hurt that badly that he could contribute more than TJ? At least Doogs was a good tackler on ST. Could have used that roster spot for a DB late in the year after Burris got hurt too.

I couldn't figure out why he wasn't on IR for the first six games. Maybe he is a good guy to have around or something. I'd really like to know.

I would rather have Dugans back than have

T.J.Fumbleitallova'

or is it T.J. Can'tplayadowna'....?

I would rather have Dugans also. Not only would he be a decent 4th receiver but will contribute on special teams as well. I like the thought of him and Myles as our gunners on punt coverages.

I don't expect TJ to be back next year. Marvin won't keep someone who won't even play a down.

Little Known fact... Ron Dugans was one of the recievers at the Drew Henson Workout. Houston Team officials said that he looked sharp in the workout after being out of football last season.

What is Houston looking to get for Henson? I'll be interested to see if he pans out.

This reminds me of the late 80's when the Cowboys drafted Troy Aikman No.1 and took Steve Walsh in the Supplemental draft. People ripped them for getting rid of Walsh and keeping Aikman. All TA did was win three rings. I think Walsh was out of the league by the mid-90's.

Houston knows that they have to have a trade in place before the draft because they would lose the rights to Henson if he's drafted ahead of where he was (6th round) last year.Houston will probably get at least a 2nd rounder for him.John Clayton believes that if Henson does go back into the draft,that he'll be a late first.

I have to commend Charlie Casserly,and the Houston staff,because it took some serious Co-honees to take the gamble on Henson.

One of these days,I would like to envision our Bengals with the ability to see into the future like that,ensuring us high draft picks for players that will never play a down for us.