Why is FOX eating up all the WS tickets?

Dan2330

Stacey Kesch at the World Series, pleassseeee! Just so Fox can do a quick shot of him and then plug the most advertised show they have on tv- Prison Break. Attention Major League Baseball, quit giving tickets that should go to the fans to the damn tv station that host the game. Die hard Sox fan here who tried moving heaven and earth to get some tickets and could not. I don't have $1,300 to dump on each ticket through the f-king ticket brokers and scalpers.

The only thing worth laughing about was how the Major of Chicago totally c--k blocked John Cusak, yes the same Cusak who was seen in tears at Wrigley after the Cubs lost to the Marlins in the NLCS three years ago. Major said he has no tickets for Cubs fans (although I would probably allow Steve Bartman in).

What did everyone think of last nights game? What a great game, the guy who caught the Grand Slam refused to give the ball to security when they asked for it back, he is holding out for some $

Yea, I'm pulling for the 'Stros because that's where my roots are from. But last night's game was badass and reminded me why I love the sport -- yea, yea, I know, "baseball is boring" blah blah blah.

And with ChiSox beating Clemons and Pettitte, I don't see the 'Stros having a chance. Houston just one big bat short from being in this one; winning four out of five is next to impossible.

I can't believe no one is going to the government about Fox. There's got to be an unfair consumer thing there. $1,300 for a game? That's insane... who'd pay for that?

Other notes:

Prison Break is actually a good show...

I like John Cusak's movies; but seems like one of those fake intraspecitve guys that seems to think we care how he feels or what he says on current events...