5 years ago today....

DontPushMe

The greatest RB in bengal team history went for 278 yards vs the Broncos, breaking a long standing Walter Peyton record.

October 22 2000 -- Corey Dillon rushes for 278 yards and two touchdowns on 22 carries in Cincinnati's 31-21 victory over Denver to break Walter Payton's single-game rushing record. Dillon established the NFL rookie record (since broken) with a 246-yard outburst against Tennessee on Dec. 4, 1997.

Dillon was the second best running back in team history and after Rudi's done he will be third.

Never know ... before it is all done, the James Brook-like Chris Perry just might move up among them as well.

(That's the same Chris Perry that will be the Steeler back-breaker on 10/23 ... heard it here)

I think its sweet. Good for Dillon. And welcome back from where ever you were Pushy.

Ive been making a few posts a week. In general im on forums less during the actual season, i guess because watching the games and ESPN shows gives me my football "fix" for the week. When I do post though its mostly on the huddles. Thats always been my favorite bengal forum.

Dont worry though, when Chris Perry is named our starter, I'll be the first one on here to tell you all about it. :D

I'm impressed with the way you can quantify such a abstract term as talent. If talent consists of getting tripped every single time in the open field by a single db, then you're right Dillon is much better than Rudi. Rudi justs makes them eat some turf while he runs over them. I believe the reason that ol CD got so pissed was because he came back from injuries, was totally healthy, but Rudi was still gettin the rock most of the time. Hmmm, doesn't seem like Marvin agrees with you, does it?

The greatest RB in bengal team history went for 278 yards vs the Broncos, breaking a long standing Walter Peyton record.

October 22 2000 -- Corey Dillon rushes for 278 yards and two touchdowns on 22 carries in Cincinnati's 31-21 victory over Denver to break Walter Payton's single-game rushing record. Dillon established the NFL rookie record (since broken) with a 246-yard outburst against Tennessee on Dec. 4, 1997.

I cant stand Dillion and really could care less what he did for us in the past he turned his back on us so I turn mine on him

Yeah, I'll just go ahead and take Rudi. He not only has the most rushing yards for a season in franchise history, but also he's not an a$$hole.

Hes also less talented, your point?

Whatever. He's averaging 3.4 yards per carry to Rudi's 4.3 yards per carry. His long is just 4 yards longer than Rudi's longest this season. Your big knock on Rudi last year was him not catching balls out of the backfield, yet he's caught more balls out of the backfield than Leon this year. Should we also mention that Rudi has over 200 more yards in just 6 games this season? I'll tell you what. I'll spot Corey 100 for the bye week. He's still over a game behind Rudi.

Take your man love to New England. Leon is no Rudi Johnson.