Bengals team needs

smizzy

The article hits the nail on the head. D line is what we need, to stop the run and allow our LBs to play better, I hope, (I am planning on) Harris, Wilfork or Starks(or other stud rising during the combine) falling down to 17. In the secondary I say we spend some money and get that DB, you know the shut down type. By not picking so high we will be able to fend off those huge signing bonuses. I believe in the second round if we don't go O line or LB and choose to go safety(sounds familiar) then I believe that Bob Sanders or Brandon Everage would be able to fit in. Sanders is known for his big hits and Everage loves to tackle. Safeties that can support the run could really help this team out. About tight end, I believe there is talent late, such as VT's Keith Willis(6'5", 265) he should fall because he had something like 4 receptions last year, but that offense neglected him, I remember watching him during one of the senior games where he tore it up. He should be there late, lucky for us Marvin already has an inside scoop on the seniors.