Random Question

BengalsNYC

First post and its totally random...........I was just watching the NFL Network, which I am addicted to and they had a great piece on Marvin being the most inspirational figure in the league this year....At the end of the piece they had the clip where Marvin breaks down talking about Mike Brown. They lift the shovel up and then some little guy in big glasses gets in the center and starts the "Who Dey" chant......It's fantastic, but does anyone know who this guy is and what is his role on team. I like that guy a lot.....

Other random thoughts :huh: .....I'd like to see the Bengals bolster there defense, preferably MLB with our 17th overall....I like DJ Williams, Karlos Dansby among others....I feel much more comftorable with Hardy at OLB, I think he was a little undersized and couldn't not seperate from blocks with runs up the middle. I'd like to see the D Line get a bit bigger and have potential to handle the run with our front four. I think we can acquire a FA corner like Plummer, Taylor, Winfield....Bailey would cost too much to sign and I think we could do just as well with the previous three. I was pleased with the play of Beckett and James, although I think Tory hit a wall towards the end of the season. However, I am not convinced that Burris will be able to play at the level he once did before his series of concussions. My eyes are fixed on Dennis Weathersby, I love this guy's build.....big, physical, fast CB who can jam at the line.....If he can turn potential into realized talent we'll have a potent defensive backfield.......My gut tells me that come opening day #9 will be taking our snaps...I also feel that it will not take Carson that long to pick up the speed of the game and begin to make all the reads he needs to.....He was a #1 pick for a reason and came from a great program...I can't wait for Free Agency and the Draft......I think my rant is done.....any thoughts are more than welcome....I just found this site and love it! Who Dey?! :lol:

The short guy is mentioned by Marvin Lewis on a previous interview.It has been replayed on the NFL Total Access during the season. As told by Marvin Lewis , that man is not officially working for the Cincinnati Bengals, however he's been working as an stadium assistant for over 30 years.Lewis stated that he looked back at all of the old films of previous success by the bengals and kept finding that man there.When he asked who it was.. the coaches and Mike Brown were .. oh that's such and such.. he's been around for years.. he comes here on his own accord to help the team.Lead Chants of victory and the likes."

You can probably catch a rebroadcast of that Marvin Lewis interview on the NFL Network.I'm sure now that the season is over they'll be replaying most of their broadcasts.