WOW, the NHL draft is going on...

AMC

Not in America, b/c I don't think it really was big in the States anyway. If it were baseball or football, then yea, but NHL? Nah, most NHL fans will just be happy to see it and won't boycott the sport. Anyway, other than NASCAR and NFL, NHL has the most loyal fans in any sport.

Finding new fans though? Yea, I think they could have a lot of problems with that.

um no one pays attention to baseballs draft in america.

because no one has ever heard of a majority of these NHL and MLB prospects because they do not rely heavily on college kids....of course the NFL is diffrerent...

BUT, here in Tampa, the Lightning finally get to raise their Stanley Cup banner....long overdue....I have to admit I like going and watching the Lightning...

Not in America, b/c I don't think it really was big in the States anyway. If it were baseball or football, then yea, but NHL? Nah, most NHL fans will just be happy to see it and won't boycott the sport. Anyway, other than NASCAR and NFL, NHL has the most loyal fans in any sport.

Finding new fans though? Yea, I think they could have a lot of problems with that.

dude the NHL has the most loyal fans period

Not in America, b/c I don't think it really was big in the States anyway.  If it were baseball or football, then yea, but NHL?  Nah, most NHL fans will just be happy to see it and won't boycott the sport.  Anyway, other than NASCAR and NFL, NHL has the most loyal fans in any sport.

Finding new fans though?  Yea, I think they could have a lot of problems with that.

dude the NHL has the most loyal fans period

i'd have to go with NASCAR as having the most loyal fans....

an infield full of RVs traveling the country is pretty strong

and ur tellin me some football fans arent the same way? or some hockey fans arent the same way? basketball? u betcha. there's crazy fans in every sport. nascar just has the rednecks locked up. :D

and ur tellin me some football fans arent the same way? or some hockey fans arent the same way? basketball? u betcha. there's crazy fans in every sport. nascar just has the rednecks locked up. :D

all those rednecks must be pretty rich to make it to NASCAR races by the hundreds of thousands!!!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$