LEWIS AND SPURRIER TOGETHER AGAIN?

KYBENGALFAN

Can you see it. Marvin Lewis running the show and Steve Spurrier running the Bengals offense? Who Dey!!!!! Now, that would be some show, wouldn't it? :D

Absolutely Not..... I live down here in Georgia, and have had to put up with every Georgia Bulldog there ever was

that just hated that man.

He's a good college coach,and that's it..

He actually had to complain about his quarterback situation, when his protection schemes were getting his quarterbacks killed.

If you can't handle the simple nuances of " LINE- BLOCKING"

then you don't have a snowballs' chance in hell of becoming a decent nfl offensive coordinator let alone a headcoach, as seen in his 12- 20 record.

nuff said.

Actually he didn't come into a situation that was ideal for what he was putting together. He was bogged down by an owner that couldn't get keep his nose out and thus resigned. Why else would he give up $15 million?

Spurrier with the Bengals? I don't know, if he were the OC maybe. But that's the most I'd give up. But again, I dont know. We've seen Spurrier as the head coach, worrying about the whole team and not just the offense. With my recent hatred with Brat, I don't think we lose anything with Spurrier.

With all of that said, I think he'll sit out a year or two and see what's available. I'm not closing the book on his professional career yet, but I am in terms of head coaching in the NFL.

OC? Man, he would upgrade our already terrible play calling. Just hopefully he's learned to integrated rushing a little better.

12-20? I think that may go hand and hand with Patrick Ramsey and his list of Florida players.