Great Season Bengals!

lambert58

What's up Bengals.

Well I know the season didn't end the way you wanted it to, but the Bengals have nothing to be ashamed of.

Over the next fews days, reporters, fans, and anybody with a mouth, are going to blame everybody. From Jon Kitna, down to the janitor who forgot to bring his lucky rabbits foot to the stadium, questions will have to be answered. Why! Why! Why!

To that I say: look at what the Bengals accomplished this year. Any true fan will be respectful of the fact that those players wanted to win more than anything, and they probably feel worse than any fan that walked out of the stadium.

You have to feel bad for the Bengals. Don't bury them. Otherwise you're telling the team "you're only as good as your last win."

As I've said before, no matter how hard our teams try, sometimes things just don't work out the way we expect them to.

The reason I'm saying this is that I have already heard Bengal fans that I know saying "the Bengals Suck" "Kitna Sucks" "Marvin Lewis sucks"

That is really pathetic. The Bengals came up short against Cleveland and didn't make the playoffs. They did not come up short in providing the city of Cincinnati with a competitive and entertaining season. To judge them on the last game is sad in my book.

I stick by the Steelers win or lose and never bash them. I think of the players like my family, and when family fails you gotta be there for encouragement. Thats what fans are for.

I think you guys have alot to look forward to next year. But don't ruin the atmosphere of the city and team by slagging them. They'll be back!

By the way, I still think we would have beaten Baltimore had you guys won!:)

Later,

Lambert 58

i'm back here, vented a little too much last nite, but i'm here to say, I'm very happy to be a bengals fan. I think they have a lot to look forward to next year. I'm just hoping, being out of the Cincy TV market, that the Bengals get some games on national TV next season. Maybe they can host the Ravens on a Sunday night or Monday night and show that that Oct. 19th game was no fluke... Baltimore's going down... Steelers just talked smack... the Titans will put their collective foot up Ray Lewis' a** and it will be SEASON OVER for the Ravens on Saturday night... WHO DEY

Maybe they can host the Ravens on a Sunday night or Monday night and show that that Oct. 19th game was no fluke... Baltimore's going down... Steelers just talked smack... the Titans will put their collective foot up Ray Lewis' a** and it will be SEASON OVER for the Ravens on Saturday night... WHO DEY

Enjoy watching us beat Tennesee.

GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

The Bengals don't need to be in the AFC North. If the league wanted another rivalry with Baltimore, they should have thrown the former Baltimore Colts (the Indy Colts) into the AFC North and placed the Bengals in the AFC South with Tennessee, Houston, etc..

AFC North

Baltimore

Cleveland

Indianapolis

Pittsburgh

AFC South

Cincinnati

Houston

Tennessee

Jacksonville or Miami

It would have been sweet to see Peyton Manning take hits from the Ravens defense.. would y'all agree..?

I know the league didn't want to give Tennessee a free ride until Cincy, Houston and Jacksonville raised the bar on their programs,, but maybe if the league would have pressured Mike Brown to hire a Marvin Lewis type coach and put some of his $$$ into the team, then the Bengals would have been able to compete with the likes of a Tennessee when the new divisions were formed..

:blink: