DILLON'S ESPN comments

halp

I totally disagree...I LOVE Corey Dee. Everyone loved him when no one else on the bengals team was doing anything because he was the only shining light, but now it is time for him to move on, there are no hard feelings. Why should there be.

If you are reading this Corey Dee ...I love you and I wish you many,many,many more yards, records and happy memories.

When the Bengals where in the LeBeau days etc. Corey was the man because no one had anything else to look forward to. Give him his props why don't you!!!! When he leaves he will be SPECTACULAR!!!!

PINKY GEE

(C.J.'s MOST LOYALEST FAN!!!!!!) :D

If I've said it once,I've said it a thousand times. The man is a cancer!He's ME ME ME! Get your lame ass outta here and take your sorry attitude with you. I just hope we can get something out of him!

He was a star when things were bad and you would think that when things started getting better he would be all for it but NO! Others were getting credit and headlines and that pissed him off. He was hurt but not too hurt to be shooting pool till 4am before a game he didn't make the sidelines for. The man is a loser and will bring that tag to whichever team is unlucky enough to get him. BYE BYE AND GOOD LUCK IN ARIZONA!

If I've said it once,I've said it a thousand times. The man is a cancer!He's ME ME ME! Get your lame ass outta here and take your sorry attitude with you. I just hope we can get something out of him!

He was a star when things were bad and you would think that when things started getting better he would be all for it but NO! Others were getting credit and headlines and that pissed him off. He was hurt but not too hurt to be shooting pool till 4am before a game he didn't make the sidelines for. The man is a loser and will bring that tag to whichever team is unlucky enough to get him. BYE BYE AND GOOD LUCK IN ARIZONA!

Whodeyagain,

Now tell me the way you really feel. Are you a CD fan or not :)

Just teasing. I agree with you. We should be able to get at least a 2nd rd pick of CD though if nothing in a trade. A typical spoiled brat that gives all sports a bad name. If he would have thrown his equipment at me I would have thrown it back. Loser!