Any PSP players (playstation portable)

johnson85

Just wondering if there is any other bengals fans that have a PSP. If you do post a pic of yours. And if you want i cant make some custom pictures to fit the screen.

My PSP

The PSP cost $250 and it comes with a softcase, headphones with remote attachment, 32mb memory card, and a sampler disc with movie trailers, music videos, and game trailers on it. The games run anywhere from $30-50, they also sell dvd movies on the little UMD discs so you can watch movies on the go. You can play mp3s, and MPEG 4 format videos on it, you can also put pictures on it. But you will need a bigger memory stick for bigger videos, and more mp3s. It has wireless for playing head to head with other PSPs, you can play with up to 8 or 16(cant remember) other PSPs. Also can play games over the internet via hotspot or router. And there is way if you buy the wipeout pure game you can set DNS settings in the wireless so you can surf the internet. Believe me it really works ive done it. So yeah I love mine, and I tink its worth it for all the things that it does. :player: