no other sports just BENGALS football

jbengals1

You laugh J but we are rich in tradition in southern Ohio. We have the Reds baseball and even though we are battleing for the cellar with the brewers, we have a pretty cool program. My favorite team of all time is the 75,76 reds world champs and lets not forget the wire to wire team in 91 under sweet Lou. Ive seen them play in Crosley field when I was a little guy, been to River front / Cinergy field, still havent made it to Great American Ball Park. How bout Pete Rose our all hits leader and soon to be reinstated by baseball and will definately will go in the Hall. There is alot of history with the Reds.

Secondly how bout them Buckeyes. I was 11 when they won thier last NCAA title in 68 but nothing compares to the Nation Title Game for 02. Maurice Clarett wont play about 6 games to start the season but keep your eye on Maurice Hall.

If you like college Basketball we have Xavier, UC,Miami-Ohioand my personal Favorite UD Flyers.

But for now lets cheer our Bengals heart and soul. Love dem BIG CATS :)