Short List of Prospects for trading deadline

joseph

I just sitting here putting in some late hours at work, and I thought I might take 15 minutes out of my time to do Dan O'Brien's job real quick. So here it is Danny Boy the begining of your cheat sheet for this years trading deadline. O.k. Danny Boy let's go over this real quick, we need to trade the following players: Mercker, Randa, Aurilla, Casey, Griffey and Larue if anything interesting comes up. Also if for some reason we can trade anyone else in the bullpen over the age of 30. Now I've only put 15 minutes into this Dan, so it needs some refinement, o.k. Just so we can start to get on the same page though our short list is as follows (and these are all minor league players just to clarify that for you so you don't get confused). A Galarraga P WAS, S Real P BAL, M Declarmen P BOS, J Hermida FLA, S Olsen P FLA, C James P ATL, R Yan Tex, L Rosales P SD, J Johnson P BAL, A Loewen P BAL, A Sanchez BOS, D Span MIN, R Moses MIN, G Perkins P MIN, P Hughes P NYY.

Now I'll refine this list and cut it down for ya Danny next time I get an extra 15 minutes. I guess it takes about a half an hour if I include the time it takes to type this out buddy ;) Sorry I couldn't get first name or stats, but that would take about an hour and I don't have that kinda time right now...

I just sitting here putting in some late hours at work, and I thought I might take 15 minutes out of my time to do Dan O'Brien's job real quick. So here it is Danny Boy the begining of your cheat sheet for this years trading deadline. O.k. Danny Boy let's go over this real quick, we need to trade the following players: Mercker, Randa, Aurilla, Casey, Griffey and Larue if anything interesting comes up. Also if for some reason we can trade anyone else in the bullpen over the age of 30. Now I've only put 15 minutes into this Dan, so it needs some refinement, o.k. Just so we can start to get on the same page though our short list is as follows (and these are all minor league players just to clarify that for you so you don't get confused). A Galarraga P WAS, S Real P BAL, M Declarmen P BOS, J Hermida FLA, S Olsen P FLA, C James P ATL, R Yan Tex, L Rosales P SD, J Johnson P BAL, A Loewen P BAL, A Sanchez BOS, D Span MIN, R Moses MIN, G Perkins P MIN, P Hughes P NYY.

Now I'll refine this list and cut it down for ya Danny next time I get an extra 15 minutes. I guess it takes about a half an hour if I include the time it takes to type this out buddy ;) Sorry I couldn't get first name or stats, but that would take about an hour and I don't have that kinda time right now...

B) If O'Brien .... or anyone else in the Reds front office put as much time and effort into their jobs as you just did, we wouldn't be in the mess we're in right now.