Damn Mavericks!!!

BengalNation1281

:angry: Damn f**kin' piece of s**t b**ches!!! :angry:

I go to work and they have a 10-point lead...I get the paper and find out that they f**kin' blew it! BASTARDS!!!

Yet another year of having a great offense and a subpar defense that gets completely exposed when they reach the playoffs. I wish for just one year when the defense can even come close to being as productive as the offense, but I fear that my wish will never come true.

dammit that pisses me off. :angry: I would have rather had them get blown out than give it away at the end like a bunch of punks.

My baseball team sucks and my NBA team is done...and football is still three months away :angry:

dirk is great shut the f up. avery johnson is an idiot and so is cuban. how do u get dampier and dont use him correctly is beyond me. you finally get a center in there and you hardly run s**t through him. findley is the one that myths me...he disappears half the games - same as stackhouse.

Dirk is a very good player. And a seven-footer who's able to take jumpers is an incredible weapon. And about Avery, remember that the team was just handed over to him all of a sudden in the middle of the season and he's only been a head coach for just a few months. I know that lack of experience is no excuse, but he's no idiot. Cuban on the other hand... someone who decides to try to build a team of all power forwards is a little on the idiotic side. :P